CHAPTER 4

A Second Chance In Love

My entire body feel numb, my heart stop beating and my eyes couldn't leave the man standing up front. It's like a ghost is standing before me but there's no way he could be Ethan.

I identified his body, I'm sure it was him but how could two persons look exactly alike. Only difference was his hair is dark brown and he have more muscle than Ethan and Ethan has a British accent, but those blues eyes and lip....

"Brook! Ms Francis!" Craig called shaking me from my shock state.

I was too shock to answer him all I did was staring on the man looking like my dead boyfriend.

"Craig! What the hell is this?" He finally speaks with the same venomous voice as the man that bumped in yesterday.

His eyes never leave me but his face had a cold look and he has a worryingly look in his eyes.

"Brook you need to sit now" Craig say through his teeth.

I nodd and quickly avert my eyes from the ghost and walk to the seat Craig pull me to. My mind was wondering all around, could he be his brother? But Ethan never mentioned anything about his family, only information I get was that they were living in England and their relationship wasn't good.

He always seems upset when that topic came up, so I always avoid speaking about it.

"You all can get back to work" he harshly say snapping me From my thoughts...

I didn't heard half of what he was discussing in the meeting. Person start getting from their seat and moving towards the door. His face was cold as ice walking out, he glare at me as if he had something to say but then he just disappear.

"What was that?" Craig ask once we were alone.

"I--i--- your brother.... He looked like someone I use to know" I struggle to tell him.

"Well a lot of people know Logan, he's the head of this company" he chuckle

"No not... Never mind"

He give me a confuse look but he didn't prolong the conversation, I just don't think I want to talk about it with him.

**
My eyes glance on the cute little clock on my desk. I gasp at the time and its show twelve noon and I hardly did any work. The face and body of that man keep clouding my mind and I just can't fight the feeling that's telling me to go over to his cabin and ask if he's relate to Ethan.

How could two persons look exactly a like? Unless they are twin's... I remember the coldness of his face this morning and shiver at the thought of facing him. 

My heart Start to beating fast as I hear the pulling of my office door. Craig wouldn't be so rude he always buzz first. The ghost of Ethan appear  Infront of me and I gulp staring at him. I couldn't read his expression as he walk over to my desk with his hands tuck in his pocket.

"So you're the new accountant?" He ask in a irritating voice.

I want to scream at him for looking like my death boyfriend and freaking me out. For being disrespectful by not buzzing before entering my office. Careless he's the boss but this is my working space, he should respect that.

"Sure I am" I finally reply as he look impatiently waiting on my answer.

"So I'm guessing Craig told you about the previous accountants?" I didn't know if he was asking or telling, he wasn't even looking on me.... His eyes were all over the office.

"Yes he did and I have no Intention to---

" I didn't say you do" he finally look on me but quickly remove his eyes.