work day

"We should have sex"

Darren glances up from his place on Chris' couch, one hand stilling against Brian's fur and his other, which is holding that days script, dropping into his lap "What?" he squints a little and grins up at his boyfriend whose mumbling around the tooth brush in his mouth.

Chris holds up a finger and retreats to the bathroom, still brushing. He returns a moment later brush free and drops down on the couch next Darren "We should have sex" he shrugs as he repeats himself.

"No." Darren states and goes back to his script and Chris rolls his eyes "Dare, we are gonna be making out in the backseat of a car for the better part of the day! With about a dozen people watching, and I know what that does to you" Chris says pointedly and Darren looks back up at him.

"Exactly" Darren's eyebrows pop and Chris just wants to slap him "What is your game boy?" Chris asks with narrowed eyes and Darren chuckles as he tosses the stack of papers in his hand onto the coffee table.

"Look-" he says and shifts to look more squarely at Chris "Kurt and Blaine have been apart for like months now, and you know neither one has had any since then and I don't even think Blaine's been masturbating that much" Darren grins when Chris snorts "My point being. That they are both going to be desperate" Darren finishes and Chris gives him an incredulous look.

"But that doesn't mean we have to be" Chris protests and Darren let's a wandering finger brush over Chris' exposed collarbone "Ya, but it will be so much better that way" Darren says in a voice low and deep, and Chris shudders lightly under it.

"Are you really telling me-" Chris leans in to the other man and wets his bottom lip with his tongue "That you are saying, no, to fucking me right here, right now, when I can scream your name at the top of my lungs?" Chris comes to a stop just inches away from Darren's face and drops his voice another octave "Is that what you're saying Mr. Criss?"

Darren's smirk doesn't go unnoticed as he returns the favor and leans into Chris until the younger man can feel his unshaven stubble from the night scraping his pale skin as speaks "We both know, I have more self-restraint than you, Mr. Chris" he whispers, his voice full a power and dominance that he's knows drives Chris mad.

"Is this a challenge?" Chris asks, and ya he knows his pride is showing, but he can never resist a challenge "I think it is" Darren returns cockily "You're on" Chris states not yet backing away.

Darren's face shifts and his cheek runs down Chirs', his stiff hairs catching on smooth skin and sending a chill up the other mans spine, he stops with his lips pressed against Chris' ear, and when he speaks its low and commanding, it's not a question, or even a statement, it's promise.

"I'm gonna make you swallow those screams"

And Darren is gone. His pledge of public sex still ringing in Chris' ears. And Chris let's his head fall back against the sofa because, fuck is this a bad idea.

~~

The car is big. Some type of SUV and it's inside is coated in cameras, pointed at them from every angle. Angles that they just can't seem to get right, "Hang on guys just a little more" Adam Shankman promises as he helps a crewman adjust one in the front seat for at least the fourth time.

"Hey take your time, I've got the best seat in the house" Darren announces from his place straddling Chris' thighs in the backseat and Adam chuckles while Chris rolls his eyes.

"I still don't understand why you're on top" Chris half hearted grumbles "Because I'm tiny, and you would crush me" Darren states and Chris levels him with his eyes "Darren. You and I both know you are more than capable of supporting my weight" Chris states and his lips turn up in a self satisfied smirk as he watches Darren's eyes darken.