firsts

Candlelight flickered, casting shadows around the room. They danced over furniture and around the two inhabitants. Kurt and Blaine lay side-by-side on Blaine's double bed, their attention turned to the large ceiling-to-floor windows as a brilliant blizzard raged outside.

Blaine's parents were out and wouldn't be home the rest of the night – they were trapped in the city by the storm. The power had long been out – the candles were burnt a quarter of the way down. The two boys were alone.
"It's so pretty." Kurt whispered. "In a frightening way."

Blaine nodded, watching a branch strive to stay attached to its tree, despite the wind's attempts to dislodge it.

"How long do you think it'll go on for?"
Blaine stared at the dark sky, his eyebrows furrowing. "Another hour, maybe?"

Kurt nodded, rolling onto his back and staring at the ceiling.

"Your bed is so comfy." Kurt yawned.
"I know." Blaine grinned, stretching across the full length before rolling onto his side to face Kurt.

They lay in silence – aside from the dull roar of the wind – Blaine watching Kurt as he looked at the ceiling.
"What are you doing?" Kurt asked softly, aware of the brilliant hazel eyes that had been staring at him for the past five minutes.
"Watching you."

Kurt frowned, turning on his side to face Blaine. "Why?"
"Because you're nice to look at."
Kurt blushed. "No really, why are you staring? Is there something on my face?"

Blaine chuckled and leaned forward, stroking Kurt's cheek gently.
"I love you, you know?" Blaine said softly with a small grin.
"Yeah, I do know. I love you too." Kurt grinned back.

Blaine gently pulled Kurt to him, capturing his lips in a gentle kiss. Kurt shifted closer, kissing back.
Something had changed – both boys felt the change in the atmosphere. It was exciting and dangerous, and a little familiar.

Blaine pulled Kurt down and curved his fingers around Kurt's neck, sucking Kurt's lower lip into his mouth. Kurt's eyes shot open as Blaine bit down gently, meeting Blaine's dark hazel boring into his own ever-changing ones.

There was something incredibly hot about it – Blaine's teeth making tiny marks in his lower lip, watching his jaw contract with each movement. Kurt swallowed gently and Blaine took it as an opportunity to duck down, pushing on Kurt's chest until he was lying down. Blaine sat to the side of him, running his tongue over Kurt's Adam's apple, pressing little kisses over it as Kurt swallowed again.

Both boys were flushed, their breathing slightly hitched. Kurt's hands tangled in Blaine's curls as Blaine kissed up Kurt's jawline to his ear.

"You taste good." Blaine murmured, licking behind Kurt's ear.
Kurt shuddered, his body tingling as Blaine straddled his hips, still kissing him. It was only when Blaine's knee dipped between Kurt's legs that he realised how hard he was. He let out a low, broken moan and Blaine paused his kissing.

"Ugh." Kurt backed up, scrambling to move away. "Sorry."
Blaine kept his weight down, keeping Kurt beneath him and returned to sucking and biting his neck.

"Don't apologise." Blaine whispered. "You're beautiful."
Kurt was still tense under him so Blaine caressed his face, moving back to his lips and kissing him tenderly. Kurt sighed gently, his fingers returning to Blaine's hair, trying to aim his hips away from Blaine.

"Hey." Blaine pulled away, resting his forehead on Kurt's. "We've been over this. Anything you do is okay. I'm not going to judge you." Blaine bit his lip before gently grinding his hips down to meet Kurt's.

Both boys let out simultaneous moans and Kurt's eyes shut tightly, his fingers scrabbling at Blaine's shoulders.
"Blaine...Blaine...wow...okay..." Kurt hissed and Blaine laughed breathlessly. He'd never get over that feeling.
"Yeah. Yeah..." Blaine whispered back, pressing little kisses all along Kurt's jaw and neck.