a kink for publicity

"Okay, okay, what?" Kurt sits up and places his glass on the sink.
Blaine raises his eyebrows as if he totally doesn't understand what Kurt is asking about. Kurt rolls his eyes and turns so that he's angled towards Blaine, and places his hands on either side of his legs.

"You want something. Are you gonna tell? The suspense really is killing me."
Blaine laughs and blushes. "You're quite perceptive."

"Thank you, but you're also very obvious."

Blaine bends down and slides his socks off, rolling up the cuffs of his chinos so he can place them between Kurt's legs in the water of the bathtub.

"How do you feel about going to the club tonight?"

Kurt sits up a little straighter and gribs the side of the tub. "Go on."

"Well I have an idea...I've—well, I've decided that I really want to try something on the list. We've discussed it before but I think I'm ready. Tonight."

"Okay..." Kurt says, leaning back and seeming to contemplate the idea.

"It's not like...full out or anything. Like...I think we should take it step by step, you know? So it's a step."

"Honey, honey," he pats Blaine's leg, "you're rambling."

"I'm not gonna ask you if you're sure—"

"Thank you." Blaine says, still vibrating with nervous energy even now that they've taken their seats at a plush bench near the middle of the floor.

"But. I do trust you. That's all I will say," and with those few words and the unsubtle look Kurt's shooting him, he knows exactly what he's talking about. He's not that oblivious.

***

Blaine nods and takes in the dark, pulsing room around them, familiar and yet ever-changing. His right leg is bouncing up-and-down until it is stilled by a firm hand—Kurt's—settled halfway between his knee and his crotch.

He relaxes into the touch and leans back into Kurt's form, craning his neck backward so that he's smiling dopily at an upside-down Kurt. The right side of Kurt's mouth gives a quick twitch in the upward direction, but his face is all business.

"While you look quite ravishing like that," Kurt says, his hand traveling a bit further up Blaine's leg, "You would look much better between my legs with yours spread."

Blaine obeys immediately, settling on the seat between Kurt's legs. Kurt wraps one arm around his torso, pushing him backwards until he is leaning entirely on Kurt's chest, arms splayed off to the sides. Kurt's hands snake their way down Blaine chest until they're hooking onto the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off all the way and placing it on the table with their other things.

"We won't be needing that will we?"
He kisses down his neck and grabs Blaine's left wrist, circling his cuff and draws it to where his right arm is resting behind his back, latching the two together.

"Relax."

And Blaine does, the tension leaving his arms, his thighs no longer drawn up towards his torso. His head is resting back on Kurt's shoulder, arms restrained behind his back, and his legs are splayed out as far as Kurt is allowing—the position certainly leaves nothing to the imagination and is doing its worth in garnering attention. Blaine doesn't fail to notice the interest and fascination on their faces, and he knows they will soon turn into looks of pure lust and hunger. All in good time, though.

"I know you love the attention, sweetie just wait," Kurt says, running his hands up Blaine's bare chest, paying some extra attention to his nipples, "we'll give them what they want."