field sex

Side note: this is a bonus of field sex from Sideways .... go read that if u havent bc it's pretty goode ;)

~~~

"I remember the first time I ever came here," Blaine said, lying next to Kurt in the soft grass, as they watched the stars above. "I was thirteen and my parents were fighting and I just needed to get away, because I felt like banging my head against a wall. I couldn't listen to them. I had to get out of there, so I just walked downstairs and left the house and they didn't even notice me going. I remember just walking, feeling dazed and dizzy and not knowing where I was going and then when I got too exhausted to go on, I just stopped and I found myself right out there, where we parked. I walked through and I just lay here for hours. I've been coming here ever since."

"And you've managed to never get murdered out here," Kurt smiled a bit. "That's impressive in itself."

Blaine chuckled. "No one else knows I come here."

"Why me?" Kurt asked, next to him. "Why bring me here?"

"It felt right," Blaine shrugged. "I wanted you to know something about me that no one else knew. Well. Other than the fact that we slept together."

Kurt only nodded and Blaine hoped he understood what that meant, because he found it difficult to say it out loud.

"I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time here after tomorrow," Blaine said, then.

"I'm here for you, Blaine," Kurt told him and Blaine resisted the urge to ask him how long he was willing to still be there for him. "For whatever you need."

Blaine leaned up and looked down at Kurt, his bright blue eyes glistening in the light of the silver stars. "What I need," he told Kurt, his voice thick. "Is you."

Something flickered in Kurt's eyes and he seemed to understand. He gave a small inclination of his head and Blaine took that as a sign of permission to just go ahead and take him. He lowered himself down and caught Kurt's mouth with his own, his heart hammering in his chest and kissed him like he was the source of everlasting life, like he just couldn't get enough.

And in a way, he couldn't. There was something about him that was just so God damned addicting and Blaine couldn't let him go, no matter how hard he , he didn't even want to let go, he just wanted to hold on forever and forget the rest of the stupid world and just be.

Kurt was sucking on his bottom lip and Blaine was slipping his hands under his shirt and tracing invisible lines over his smooth, pale, white skin. Kurt's knee shifted and Blaine lowered his crotch down to it and ground himself against it. Kurt gasped a little against his lips and Blaine just needed him. He looked so amazing in the pale light and..

"I want to top," he told Kurt, before he could stop himself. "Please, I just want.. I need.."

"Okay," Kurt nodded, eagerly. "Okay, yes."

Blaine hadn't topped before and he could see the glimmer of nervousness in Kurt's blue eyes, but he would take his time, do this right, make sure it was good for him. He groaned a bit, needing more, so he reached down and unclasped Kurt's pants. He slid them down and Kurt's chest stilled for a moment, then he breathed again.

It wasn't long before Blaine had stripped Kurt completely of his clothes. He shrugged his own pants off and pretty soon, he was naked, too. Kurt reached up and pulled him down and slipped his tongue into his mouth, hungrily, like he wanted Blaine as much as he wanted him.

Blaine couldn't wait another moment. He slipped his fingers into Kurt's mouth and Kurt sucked on them, understanding. In a few seconds, he slipped his hand down Kurt's body and found his tight entrance. He'd fingered him more than once now, it was something he enjoyed more than he should have. Kurt arched his back, his erection digging into Blaine's stomach. Blaine crooked his finger inside Kurt and he whimpered under him, his eyes fluttering shut, those thick lashes dancing in the motion.