sorta first time

"Kurt, we really can't-" Blaine groans, and Kurt rolls his eyes, wrapping his legs tighter around Blaine's waist and rocking up so that Blaine's cock drags over him where he's wet and open and so ready.

"Yes we can," Kurt tells him, "Neither of us has ever slept with anyone else, so unless you've been cheating on me we can so, so do this."

"Alas," Blaine sighs dramatically, "I just couldn't resist Professor Waterford's wily charms. It's the sock garters and high waisted pleated front khakis. Gets me every time."

"If you're trying to gross me out so I won't have sex with you, it's kind of working," Kurt says. He ruins it about a second later when Blaine's cock nudges at his thigh and he groans, but he's pretty sure Blaine was a little worried for a second there.

"I had a list," Blaine says sadly, his hips rocking forward, the head of his cock pressing against Kurt's hole. "Condoms was right at the top of it, even before toothpaste. I can't believe I forgot."

"Blaine, come on," Kurt sighs. "We can talk about your organizational failures later, okay, just fuck me."

Blaine groans, pressing his forehead against Kurt's and panting against his mouth for a second before sighing and saying, "Fine, but this is a one time thing, okay?"

"Uh huh," Kurt says, already tilting his hips up and reaching down to grab at Blaine's ass, trying to pull him in closer. "Special circumstances, I understand, fuck me now."

"You sweet talker, you," Blaine says, laughing and then gasping as Kurt tries to push down against his cock. "Fuck, Kurt, okay, hold on," he groans, reaching down between them to line himself up. "You sure?"

"Blaine," Kurt says, "I could not be surer. Now come on."

Blaine nods to himself and shifts back a little so he can push in, and Kurt was so focused on finally getting Blaine's cock inside of him that it takes him a little by surprise at how different it feels as Blaine pushes into him. Kurt knows, logically, that it can't really be that huge of a difference. But it just feels like Blaine's warmer, warmer and closer and deep inside of Kurt, his hips pressed in as close as they can get to Kurt's ass.

"Woah," Blaine says shakily, his hands squeezing at Kurt's hips. "That's--"

"Yeah," Kurt says, clenching down around Blaine and groaning when it makes Blaine's hips jerk forward. "C'mon," he says, trying to arch up, digging his heels into the small of Blaine's back. "Come on, move."

"Yeah," Blaine says, his eyes wide and dark. He ducks down and kisses Kurt soft and surprisingly sweet, just a press of his lips before he's pulling back and bracing his arms on the bed so he can start to thrust. It feels amazing, the pull and the drag of Blaine fucking him, and Kurt doesn't know if he's making it up or not, but it feels like so much more this way. Everything's just a little more intense, knowing there's nothing between them, and Kurt's pretty sure Blaine's feeling it too, if the way his hips are already starting to snap restlessly into Kurt like they do when he's close is any indication.

"Shit," Blaine says, stilling his hips and breathing for a second. "Kurt, I'm sorry, just. It feels--"

"No, I know," Kurt says, pointedly stroking over his cock where it's resting against his stomach, flushed and wet. "Trust me."

"I should probably-" Blaine says, starting to pull his hips back, and Kurt makes a noise he's not entirely proud of and locks his legs around Blaine's waist, trying to keep him close.

"No, what?" Kurt says. "Come on, Blaine, trust me, all I have to do is touch my cock and I'm going to come too, it's fine, come on."

"No, but," Blaine says, his cheeks flushing even more than they already were. "I can't-- inside. I mean. I should pull out."