for fucks sake

Side note: can I just say that this picture is great and if you don't agree then ur wrong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See?" Blaine says as he wraps his arm around Kurt's shoulder. "This is perfect. We've got pizza, we've got a couch, we've got a movie, and I've got you."

"You're so cheesy," Kurt says, leaning into Blaine's side and taking a bite when Blaine holds out his slice.

"You love it," Blaine says, putting his pizza carefully on the coffee table. Blaine is very respectful of Kurt's food and drink rules. You have to be careful when you've got an all white decor.

"I do," Kurt says, twisting a little until he's nice and comfortable and tucked under Blaine's arm, staring up at Blaine through his eyelashes. Blaine once made the mistake of admitting how much he loved that, and Kurt is not above playing dirty when it gets him results. Blaine keeps staring, his eyes intent in a way that makes Kurt want to blush and hide his face. He presses a little closer, hooking his ankle over Blaine's on the ottoman and licking his lips.

"We're supposed to be watching a movie," Blaine says, his voice low in a way that makes Kurt's stomach swoop.

"I've seen it," Kurt says, tilting his head back just a little bit. Blaine is a smart guy. There's no way he can mistake that hint.

"Kurt," Blaine says, and it sounds like a warning but Blaine's pulled him in a little closer and is tracing his fingers over Kurt's collarbone. Kurt loves it when he does that, it makes him shiver a little, and Blaine groans, low in his throat, and pulls Kurt even closer, finally, finally leaning down for a kiss.

Blaine doesn't start off slow and sweet like usual, and Kurt gives himself a mental pat on the back before turning his brain off completely and letting Blaine drag him into his lap, his hands big and warm on Kurt's hips. Kurt tangles his hands in Blaine's hair, thick and curly beneath his fingers, and he tugs, tipping Blaine's head back so he can kiss him a little deeper. Blaine lets out a groan that rumbles low in his throat.

"Shit," Blaine breathes, pulling away from Kurt's mouth and resting his forehead on Kurt's shoulder.

"No, hey," Kurt says, tugging at his hair again. "Why'd you stop? Don't stop."

"Shit," Blaine repeats. "Kurt, you can't just go around saying stuff like that and kissing me like that when I'm trying to be a gentleman."

"Simple solution," Kurt says, trying in vain to wiggle closer despite Blaine's grip on his hips. "Don't be a gentleman."

"Kurt," Blaine groans, "we're supposed to be taking it slow."

"Blaine," Kurt says, tugging on Blaine's hair a little harder than he should have, making Blaine look up at him. "If we take it any slower we won't even be able to get to the good stuff, because we'll both have artificial hips and pacemakers."

"You make it really hard to do the right thing, you know," Blaine says, his eyes dark and his fingers brushing over the small of Kurt's back.

"Don't be such a pessimist," Kurt grins, ducking down and kissing Blaine's jaw. "I prefer to think of it as making it really, really easy to do the wrong thing." Blaine rolls his eyes, but he squeezes at Kurt's hips, noses at his neck, and Kurt is so, so about to get some quality making out time.

"Kurt," Blaine says again, but he doesn't sound very convincing at all. Kurt just smiles and kisses Blaine, biting down a little at his lower lip, and then all of a sudden Kurt's flat on his back with Blaine on top of him, pressing Kurt down into the cushions and kissing him deep and slow. Kurt gasps a little against Blaine's mouth, trying to arch up and press himself closer, but Blaine's heavy and solid on top of him, and it's kind of insanely hot.