summertime

window was thick and blazing with mid-summer heat. Damp curls clung to Blaine's forehead as he gazed at the boy in his arms, hardly believing his good fortune. Kurt was snuggled up against him, tracing lazy patterns on Blaine's naked chest.

Beads of sweat trickled down Kurt's back and Blaine collected the drops on his fingertips as his hand slid along the curve of the other boy's spine. Blaine lifted Kurt's face, pulling him into a languid, heady kiss.

Blaine breathed in Kurt's scent as he pulled away from the kiss, sweet coconut from his shampoo, an ever-so-slight musk mixed with the blossoming flowers outside his window, and sex.

He outlined Kurt's mouth with his tongue, drinking in the delectable lips, and Kurt granted him entrance, their tongues slipping together. Blaine pulled Kurt up as the kiss deepened, their sweaty bodies sliding together.

Kurt's hands curled into Blaine's loose hair as Blaine's slid over the curve of Kurt's ass. The boys' half-hard erections pressed against naked thighs and Blaine tugged Kurt's hips down to increase the pressure.

They writhed together, bodies moving as one as the kiss heated past the rising temperature outside. Blaine placed breathless kisses along Kurt's sweaty neck.

"Blaine," Kurt moaned. "We need to stop."

"Why on Earth would we do that?" Blaine asked, his mouth resuming its slow torture of the sensitive skin below Kurt's ear.

"Because if you fuck me one more time today, I'm not going to be able to walk normally for the next week."

"Walking's overrated. We should just stay here.," Blaine pressed another kiss to Kurt's neck. "In bed. Naked. All the time."

"God, Blaine, you can't just say things like that," Kurt groaned.

"Sure I can. Besides, who said anything about me fucking you? I kinda hoped it would be the other way around." Blaine grinned at the gasp that escaped from Kurt's lips.

"Really?" Kurt's eyes brightened. Blaine nodded and Kurt dipped his head down pressing a soft kiss to Blaine's lips. He rolled away from Blaine, returning with a bottle of lube and a condom. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." Blaine pulled his boyfriend in for another kiss as he spread his legs, his left leg coming to rest over Kurt's legs, allowing Kurt's erection to press against the side of his thigh.  Kurt slathered his left hand with lube and his fingers trailed downwards, circling around Blaine's entrance, teasing the hole, before he pressed one long finger in.

Blaine gasped at the intrusion and threw his head back, taking deep breaths as his body adjusted. Kurt's mouth slid over Blaine's neck while his finger slowly inched its way farther into Blaine's body.

When Blaine started rocking back and forth on Kurt's finger, Kurt added another finger and Blaine's fists clenched around the sheets. Kurt stretched him almost painfully slow and Blaine was soon whimpering for a third finger.

"Kurt, Kurt, please." Blaine bit his lip, his eyes screwed shut. "I need more, oh god, please."

Blaine's mouth fell open as a third finger joined the first two, his whole body trembling. Sweat broke out over his skin and let out a feral, rumbling groan when Kurt's fingers brushed over his prostate. Kurt lapped at Blaine's neck and gently rubbed his leaking erection into Blaine's thighs.

Blaine shoved his hips down, forcing Kurt's fingers all the way inside him. His whole body tensed and he let out a pain-laced wail. Kurt made to pull his fingers out, but Blaine's hand on his arm stopped him.

CrissColfer/Klaine smut On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara