starting with cooper

It all started when his older brother Cooper came strutting down the hall of William McKinley High School like he was the shit. Blaine hadn't failed to notice the way his boyfriend's eyes widened, the way he watched the taller Anderson make his way towards them, the way his eyes travelled up and down his body almost hungrily.

Blaine didn't like Kurt looking at another guy like that. He didn't like it one bit.

As soon as his brother had left them, Blaine grabbed onto the collar of Kurt's shirt, pushing him back into the locker and kissing him more passionately than ever before. Kurt had squeaked in surprise, palms flat against the lockers behind him. People walking by glanced at the scene and whispered to each other, especially when Blaine shifted his thigh to press between Kurt's legs.

Kurt gasped, hands flying up to Blaine's chest.

"Blaine," the name passed his lips hardly distinguishable from his quiet panting.

Brought back to reality suddenly, a deep blush fell over Blaine's features. He opened his mouth to speak-to apolagize for pushing the boundaries- but nothing came out. He turned and ran down the hallway before Kurt could stop him.

They hadn't spoken of it at all.

Then came the day everything changed.

"Who's Chandler?"

Kurt froze, staring at Blaine.

"Why are you going through my phone?"

Blaine looked hurt, but behind that there was...something else.

"I'm not going through your phone, it's just that your phone keeps buzzing because...Chandler won't stop texting you."

The name came out of Blaine like a growl. Kurt's mouth opened to speak, but didn't have the chance to get a single word out before Blaine's lips were on his.

The intensity of the kiss was almost too much for Kurt, the sweet, innocent romantic who'd never experienced anything like it. Even when Blaine had kissed him with unexpected force last time, it was nothing compaired to this.

Blaine dropped Kurt's phone to the floor and tangled his newly free hand in his hair, sliding his other arm around his small waist.

Kurt's tense muscles relaxed in Blaine's embrace, though this didn't feel to him like their hugs normally did, and the kiss was definitely different.

Suddenly Kurt fell backwards onto the bed and realized that Blaine had been backing him up towards it.

"Blaine, I...I'm sorry, I don't like him, I just like the way he makes me feel..." He looked up at his boyfriend from the bed, desperately trying to explain. This side of Blaine was entirely new to him, and he wasn't sure if he should be apolagizing or not.

"I'm not mad, Kurt, I just..." Blaine was struggling to say something, his eyes fixed on Kurt's as he climbed onto the bed over him, "you're mine, Kurt. Not Coop's, not Chandler's."

There was that voice again, the low, angry rumble.

Realization flickered in Kurt's expression.

"Blaine, you're...you're jealous?"

He didn't answer; talking was the last thing he wanted to at the moment.

Instead, he did something he'd never done before.

Crouching above him, he ducked his head below Kurt's jaw.

"What are you do-" a soft gasp broke through his voice when he felt sucking on the soft skin, his hands grabbing onto the back of Blaine's shirt.