short n sweet

There are lots of things that Blaine loves when it comes to having sex with Kurt. He loves how color will flood Kurt's body in dozens of different shades of pink and red. He loves how Kurt's voice will slip into its lower registers as they rock together, how utterly masculine and raunchy Kurt sounds as they ruin another set of sheets. He loves how Kurt will press their chests together as he rocks back into Blaine's hips, undulating above Blaine like a snake. He loves how Kurt will put his considerable dance experience to use as he rides Blaine to completion.

Blaine could probably wax poetic about Kurt for years, but sex doesn't take that long, especially with teenage boys. They're rarely slow in bed, so orgasms are quick to hit them both, and that's one of Blaine's favorite part, because never has Kurt looked more divine than when he's coming.

He'll push Blaine flat onto the bed, and rock desperately onto Blaine's cock, his hands pressed flat against Blaine's chest. His legs will tighten around Blaine's hips, and his eyes will flutter closed, long black lashes brushing his cheeks. Kurt's mouth will fall open, a breathless groan working it's way out of his throat; the groan sometimes jumps up an octave or two before Kurt's voice inevitably fails him completely. Then, absolute perfection.

Kurt's back will arch almost impossibly, the muscles in his torso flexing under pale skin, and he'll toss his head back, stilling completely over Blaine, a snapshot of ecstasy. Then, there's a tiny shudder, and he clenches tight around Blaine. Then, his back still arched beautifully, Kurt will come. It's absolutely breathtaking. Blaine will rotate his hips, run his hands up and down Kurt's thighs, but never, ever, touch Kurt's chest. He doesn't dare ruin the image before him. Kurt looks so... pure when he's engaged in the most carnal of acts. The irony isn't lost on Blaine.

Finally, Kurt's cock will begin to soften, and after coming himself (Blaine is always quick to follow), Blaine will sigh deeply as Kurt's mouth closes, and Kurt curls himself into Blaine's chest, heedless of his own come. After a few deep breaths, Kurt will open his eyes, and Blaine will lift a hand to his cheek.

"Hey, lover." He'll say, and Kurt will sigh contentedly. Blaine will ease Kurt off his cock and dispose of his condom before cleaning Kurt off and pulling the covers over them both. More often than not, Kurt will pull Blaine back against his chest and wrap his arms around Blaine's waist. Blaine will sigh and tuck his head under Kurt's chest, settling back into his lover.

There are lots of things Blaine loves about having sex with Kurt, but mostly, he loves Kurt.