weekend away

"This tub is... well, 'obscene' is the word that springs to mind. Although 'ostentatious' would work as well."
"Rococo. Excessive. Brazen. I asked for that."
Chris grinned. "You asked for a room with a tub that was brazen?"
"No." Darren splashed him a little. "I asked for a room with a tub that was big enough to fuck my boyfriend in."
Chris turned his head back over his shoulder, and nearly slipped under the water. "You did not."
"Of course I did—what's the point of making a reservation at a place that's hoity-toity enough to never bat an eye at anything if you don't put their hoity-toityness to the test?"
Chris hummed lightly. "Did they pass?"
Darren's hands skimmed softly down his chest, rippling the steaming water. "Sadly, yes. All I got for my trouble was a 'very good, sir' and a polite inquiry as to whether I would like them to make sure the bathroom was stocked with the very finest silicone-based lube available."
Chris started snickering.
"It was tragic!" Darren insisted, stroking from his chest to his thighs and back up again. "There I was, hoisted on my own... petard... hey, speaking of which..."
It was fast, so fast it was dizzying, the shift from lazy, indulgent lounging to the kind of want that made the breath catch in his throat, that made him flush hot everywhere. "Darren."
"I've never fucked you in the tub before." Strong arms slid around his waist, and he was so warm, so warm and heavy.
"No..."
"I'm going to."
"Please..."
He had to kneel up for a bit while Darren lubed him with slow, patient strokes, teasing him until he put his head down on his folded arms and moaned, pushing himself back for more. The silicone was different—frictionless, limiting sensation to stretching and pressure. He wasn't really sure if he liked it until he found his eyes rolling back in his head and his thighs flexing, arching for more. That was kind of a clue.
Darren's lubed cock slid into him effortlessly—all Chris could do was gasp and shiver, suddenly and abruptly so full he ached. Darren collected him up and drew him back, reclining in the hot water with Chris spread out on top of him, and just like that Chris was weightless and hot and almost painfully hard, his flushed-red cock pushing up out of the water. "Fuck," he said softly, turning his cheek to rub against Darren's stubble. "That feels amazing."
His hips started moving on their own until Darren held him, kept him still. "Slow," Darren breathed in his ear. "I want to stay here a while."
He didn't even realize exactly when he started moaning, but he was—floating in Darren's strong arms and moaning, full and slick and so hard and so hot, his thigh muscles shaking, rippling the water. When Darren took his cock in hand he cried out softly, helplessly, pushing into his grip—
"Keep still."
"Can't—"
"You can," teasing him, reassuring him. "Just... let me."
Chris locked down on himself, every muscle quivering and he almost—almost—came, but he gulped a breath and hung on and didn't, then fell away from himself and into some strange other space where he was just... open, open and waiting, his eyes closed but his mouth open, panting softly.
"That's so good—you feel so good. So hot. So tight. I love fucking you." Darren was moving in him now, slow and gentle and sweetly torturous, lifting and sliding him, hands on his thighs, his cock, his chest, his balls—hands everywhere, he could feel Darren everywhere.
"I need—Darren, please—I need to come."
"Nope," Darren said in his ear—quite cheerfully for someone who was being a total dick. "We're not there yet." Another lift, slide, push, lighting him up from inside. "We just got started."
He made a noise that made him make a mental note to never, ever admit to making. Darren chuckled and kept fucking him, light touches and teases and moving in him so deeply. His nipples hardened when Darren brushed over them, and when Darren's fingers returned to twist lightly, slick and spiky pleasure-pain, he whimpered and thrashed a little.
"No, you don't," Darren was breathing fast, at least, and the hands that clamped down on his hips were shaking. "I could come in you—get you off—in about three seconds, but. Not. Yet." A gasp in his ear. "I just want to stay here... fill you up... fuck your sweet ass until I can't stand it any more."
Time kind of fell apart after that. There was just want, and heat, and the deep, twisting ache in his balls, his cock, his ass while he hung, suspended, on the edge. He was pretty sure he was begging. He was also pretty sure that Darren was laughing at him, but as long as Darren kept fucking him and touching him and gently biting his neck, he just didn't care.
"Okay," Darren said behind him, his voice so low and husky it was hard to understand him. "Don't come 'till I tell you."
That was... monstrously unfair, completely unfair when Darren was obviously going for it, moving him and pumping into him and—groaning, right in his ear, low, lush, pleasured groans that made him bite his lip and whimper. Darren's hands on his hips squeezed so tight it hurt, so tight it made his cock throb and his nipples tingle, and he was spread and fucked and used and he could feel Darren getting ready to come, pulling him and thrusting into him until water sloshed over the edge of the tub. He was on the edge, his hands curled to fists to keep them away from himself while Darren fucked him hard and fast and came, gasping, shaking, shooting hot and heavy inside him, one sharp pulse after another while he burned.
"So good—fuck—you're so good—come, you can... come for me now." Chris braced himself and hung on and came so hard his vision whited out, riding Darren's still-throbbing cock without even touching his own, crying out high and helpless over and over, getting off until he could no longer move, until he was just a limp, floating pile of bliss.
"I... kind of hate you," he said through numb lips when he could, still slutting himself on Darren's cock while aftershocks washed through him. "You're terrible."
Darren laughed, touching him everywhere all over again. "You love the fuck out of me. And you think I'm awesome."
Chris snorted. "And so modest."
Darren cupped his face and turned it, kissing him deeply. "Oh yeah? You try fucking someone as fantastically sexy and amazing as you are, and see how modest you feel afterwards."
He had to duck under the water to hide his blush