ride you

'You.' Blaine said simply, crossing the room and standing in front of him, towering over Kurt in his seated position, so close their legs brushed together. 'You, I saw those guys flirting with you all night, I saw you.'

Oh, you want to play do you? Kurt thought, a thrill of excitement running through him. He loved it when Blaine acted possessive; he got so rough and it usually resulted in him manhandling Kurt. It was a far cry from his usual put together self.

Kurt cast his eyes down; staring at the floor between their feet, feeling Blaine's imposing presence over him. 'I'm sorry Blaine.' He whispered.

Blaine lent down and grabbed hold of Kurt's wrists and dragged him into a standing position, bringing his face as close to Kurt's as he could.

'I've told you about this before Kurt, it just isn't acceptable.' Blaine growled. Kurt gasped, feeling his knees buckle, but he couldn't fall back down to the bed, Blaine was still holding on to his wrists. Heat coiled in his stomach and he felt his cock twitch in his pants.
He was so glad Blaine's parents weren't home till late.

'What are you going to do to me?' Kurt asked, his voice coming out barely more than a whisper and thick with lust. Blaine's fingers dug into his wrists so hard Kurt was sure he would bruise. He didn't care; it would just be a reminder of this experience for days to come.

'What do you think I'm going to do to you?' Blaine said, his voice low and almost dangerous. 'I'm going to show you who you belong to.' He released Kurt's wrists and placed his hands firmly on Kurt's chest, shoving him roughly on to the bed.

Kurt fell back on to the mattress, legs still hanging over the edge with his arms splayed above his head. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest and his cock getting hard quickly, straining against the zipper of his pants.

Blaine crawled onto the bed, straddling Kurt's hips and leaning over him. He stared down at Kurt, lips set in a firm line and nostrils flared a stern expression on his face. Kurt whimpered and squirmed underneath him, bucking his hips in a sudden need for some contact.

He reached his arms up to wrap them around Blaine's neck and pull him down for a kiss, wanting to feel Blaine's soft lips against his own and snake his tongue into the wet, welcoming heat.

His hands were caught mid movement as Blaine caught his wrists once more, this time pinning them to the mattress above his head, hard.

'I don't think so.' Blaine growled. He pulled back, kneeling up on the bed and yanking his sweater over his head, throwing it behind him. He got off the bed to pull his pants off, pausing to slap Kurt's hands away as he tried to remove his own clothing.

'I'll do that.' Blaine said as he stripped Kurt, tossing his clothes among his own on the floor. As soon as they were both naked Blaine crawled back onto the bed.

Kurt spread his legs wide, arching his back and giving Blaine a good view of his ass.

'Are you going to fuck me Blaine?' Kurt whimpered. At any other time he would be embarrassed at how easily Blaine had reduced him to a writhing mess. His hands wandered to his head as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up from his perfect style.

'Oh no Kurt, I saw you staring at that guy's ass all night. Well you can't fuck him, your cock belongs to me, I'm the only one you'll be fucking.' Blaine insisted, pushing Kurt back on to the bed when he moved to sit up and slapped his thigh. 'Stay where you are, I'm going to ride you.'

Kurt's eyes went wide and he gasped as Blaine grabbed him under his shoulders and pushed him up so that he was splayed in the middle of the bed. He was tempted to reach up and grab Blaine as he leaned over to the bedside table to fetch the lube, but he felt he would be pushed away again.