skipping class

Kurt grabs him before the door even slams shut. Blaine makes a startled squeak when his boyfriend gets all up in his face, twisting the lapels of his sweater so hard that the fabric stretches. Perhaps he ought to be vaguely worried about how poorly Kurt is treating his clothes but the bright, hungry look in his eyes has Blaine's breath catching and his mind racing along a completely different train of thought.

Pushing him up against the closed door, Kurt kisses Blaine like they haven't seen each other in years rather than since lunch. It takes Blaine a second to react, to bring his arms around Kurt's waist; he pulls him in and kisses back just as hard. He's confused at what's prompted this sudden need to skip class to make out but he's really not going to complain.

Desperate hands scrabble at Blaine's clothing, pushing his shirt up to scratch and pinch and grab his skin. Kurt's lips are moving up his jaw to pant into his ear and nip the lobe. "I want to fuck you right now."

Blaine isn't too proud of the whimper he makes when Kurt palms his erection. He's too hard, too fast and the touch makes him feel oversensitive. He rubs his cheek against Kurt's and moans brokenly, whispering his boyfriend's name .

Then Kurt stops, pulling away. "I think I hear someone coming."

Groaning, Blaine tries to press Kurt's hand against his hard-on again. "Yeah, that'd be me if you would just—"

Kurt presses his hand over Blaine's mouth to quiet him, listens intently for a moment, and then pushes him toward a bathroom stall that is blessedly clean. Blaine's head spins as Kurt positions them – Blaine's back against the stall door with Kurt sitting on the lid of the toilet. Someone enters the bathroom just as Kurt's planting his feet on either side of the door, boxing Blaine in and keeping Kurt hidden.

Based on the heavy, lumbering steps, Blaine thinks it might be a football player but he can't be sure. If it is a football player, he's taking his sweet time and doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. Frustrated, Blaine looks down at Kurt to find him grinning like a mad man and rubbing his thumb suggestively over the bulge in his pants.

Blaine opens his mouth to tell Kurt that he's crazy, that there's some jock just a few feet away, but chokes on his words when Kurt puts his mouth to Blaine's erection, sucking at it through his jeans just long enough to tease before leaning back. With hardly any effort, Kurt opens Blaine's fly, grabs the fabric at both sides of his hips, and pulls his pants down to his knees in one quick tug, freeing Blaine's cock from the confines of his underwear. When Kurt sucks the head into his mouth, pressing his tongue along the slit, Blaine has to bite his knuckle to keep from crying out. The heat of Kurt's mouth is almost too much, agonizing in its suddenness, and Blaine wants to drown in it just to be put out of his misery.

The jock in the bathroom still hasn't left yet, which is blowing Blaine's mind because as far as he can tell, the guy's just been humming to himself in the general direction of the sinks. Having someone just feet away, unaware of what's going on in the stall, turns Blaine on more than he's ever expected. He takes hold of his cock and squeezes because he's going to come too soon. As much as he loves Kurt's mouth, he'd rather get fucked like Kurt promised, and the thought of doing it in a place as semi-public as this is so alluring that Blaine will be sorely disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Kurt is unrelenting, however. He grabs Blaine by the ass and pulls him forward so that his lips meet Blaine's fist around his cock. Blaine wants to cry out, moan, shake apart but he can't. He can't let their unexpected guest know what they're doing, and that need to be quiet and still and unsuspecting makes it even hotter. He's aware of how loud and arrhythmic his breathing is and how long he's been standing there, suffering in silence while Kurt licks along his shaft. His body is tense with anticipation of being discovered. Surely their quiet is suspicious by now. Kurt's not being as careful as he could be with the slurping noises his mouth makes and there's only so much he can do to keep himself quiet as well. Perhaps the jock thinks that Kurt is a Cheerio sucking another guy off, maybe he's getting off on it.