jealous

She was doing it again. Fucking again, and there was really nothing Kurt could do about it because Blaine wasn't even aware of the attention being given to him by the scantily-clad young lady sitting a few tables away from them in the mall's food court as she stared longingly at him. Kurt shot her a glare and took Blaine's free hand into his own, rubbing across the knuckles with his fingertips. Bimbo Boobs responded by pulling her top down just a little to reveal an obscene amount of luxurious cleavage that Kurt was sure had won her many a boy before.

Or at least, won her many a lay. Thank God Kurt knew Blaine was immune to this blatant display of sexually transmitted disease-ridden sexuality.

Kurt reached a hand out and slipped his fingers gently into Blaine's hair, stroking his thumb along the nape of his neck and scratching gently against his scalp. Blaine closed his eyes and leaned his head back into Kurt's hand, humming his approval. Kurt smirked. Watch this, girlie, he thought. The boy's all mine.

"Mmm, what's gotten into you?" Blaine sighed and opened his eyes to meet Kurt's, smiling gently. He leaned across the space in between them and pressed a firm kiss to Kurt's mouth. "You're never usually this affectionate when we're in public."

"Well, you know... I just want everyone to know you're mine," Kurt replied, his eyes flicking to where Bimbo Boobs was now staring at him as though she wanted to shove her salad fork into his throat. She picked up her tray and shoved it rather forcefully on top of the garbage can before stalking away, her skirt riding dangerously low on her hips.

Blaine followed Kurt's gaze and chuckled lightly when he realized what was getting on Kurt's nerves. "She looks like she should be making her living doing really bad porno. Or maybe she just really admires Pamela Anderson. But you don't need to judge her outfit too harshly, at least she's matching her colors appropriately."

Kurt raised an eyebrow and stared at his boyfriend incredulously. "You think I was criticizing her outfit? Honey, not even my expert advice could have saved that monstrosity. No... She was just... She kept making lewd faces at you and eating her salad like she was blowing it. It was a little... obscene. She kept licking the dressing off of everything before eating it. Those poor carrots."

Blaine's mouth had gone slack as he listened to Kurt talking and his eyes were slightly glazed over. Kurt snapped his fingers in front of Blaine's face and waved his hand. "Blaine? You alive there?"

Blaine looked at Kurt's hand for a second before looking back up at his face. He closed his mouth and swallowed hard. "You... You're jealous. You're jealous of some dumb girl. Kurt, I like boys."

Kurt frowned. "No, you don't. You like me. Boy. Singular."

"No, I love you, boy singular. I'm done shopping, can we go back to your house now?"

"Yeah, of course. Dad and Carole won't be back until around eight tonight and Finn's at Puck's for a marathon Mario session. They never invite me because they know I'd kick their asses." Kurt stood up from the table and shouldered his messenger bag, tugging Blaine behind him as he led the way out to his car. As Kurt fumbled through the front pocket of his bag for his keys, he was surprised to feel Blaine pressing up against his back, his arms wrapped low around Kurt's waist and his face pressed between Kurt's shoulder blades. "Well, hello there, sweetheart. Can I help you with something?"

"Maybe..." Blaine murmured, and pressed his hips forward into Kurt's ass, and oh... Kurt inhaled sharply, freezing in his search for his keys as Blaine's arms tightened around his waist and he felt a kiss being pressed to his shoulder blade through his shirt.

"Blaine, what are you..."

"Have I ever told you...?" Blaine began, tracing a fingertip lightly along the hem of Kurt's sweater. "Have I ever told you that I find it insanely hot when you get jealous? You get so possessive. I love that, Kurt. I love that you want me to be yours and yours alone." Blaine ended his sentence with a particularly rough grind of his hips against Kurt's backside, humming against his neck.