bucket list

Blaine had once joked that they should make a bucket list for their sex life. It would have been comprised of acts, locations, positions — some quite ambitious, neatly categorized and cross-referenced Clue-style, like "blowjob, on the bathroom sink, a café in Paris," and others that were much more simple, such as "on a balcony" or "riding plus a cowboy hat". Kurt, an obvious fan of a well-organized bucket list, had just smiled indulgently at him and kissed the tip of his nose without comment. The idea did appeal to him, but he was a much bigger fan of such things just happening. Planning took away a lot of the fun.
Had they actually ended up making that list, however, their current position would have most certainly been on it.
They had started out innocently enough, or as innocent as two wildly sex-driven men who were passionately in love could be. Kurt loved to fuck Blaine from behind, no matter if Blaine was upright on all fours or being pressed into the mattress as Kurt drove deeply into him. All fours was where Blaine began, allowing Kurt to pepper the beautiful expanse of his back and waist with kisses as he slid in and out of him. After a few minutes, Kurt dropped his thighs to rest on his calves and pulled Blaine back with him, intending to sit Blaine on his lap. But he stopped Blaine before he could get too close, squeezing one hip to still him, staring transfixed at the perfect curve of Blaine's ass cheeks and the space between them where Kurt's cock disappeared.
"What?" Blaine panted over his shoulder, and Kurt could feel the muscles flexing under his hand, straining from Blaine's effort to continue pushing back against him. "Don't stop now, please, Kurt."
"Just wait a second." Kurt slid his hand from Blaine's hip down one ass cheek, his fingers molding to its curve as they had a thousand times before now. "Just... God, I wish you could see this." He licked his lips, head tilting to one side as he kept staring. Blaine's ass was only a couple of inches from the mattress, nearly resting on Kurt's lap, and if Blaine took his weight off his knees and used Kurt to brace him, then he would be.
"Bring your knees together," Kurt murmured, and Blaine whimpered softly but obeyed, his ass clenching involuntarily around Kurt's cock with the movement. Kurt had to force his hips not to stutter upward, closing his eyes and gasping. "Come here, lean on me, lean back." He slid his arms around Blaine's waist, pressing his palm against Blaine's stomach to urge him backward, and Blaine let out a low, helpless moan as their bodies met. "That's right," Kurt whispered, tucking his chin over Blaine's shoulder. "Just let me—" He lifted his hips just a little, easing his cock further into Blaine, and they both groaned, perfectly in sync.
The burden was on both of them in this position, both sets of knees digging into the mattress and all four thighs soon aching, but it hardly mattered. Blaine was so tight around him, so sweet and slick, and with his back pressed to Kurt's chest they were as close as they could possibly be, wrapped up together and hardly aware of where one body stopped and the other began. Blaine's head was tipped nearly all the way back, his Adam's apple jutting out hard, and Kurt nipped at it with gentle teeth, his lips dragging against Blaine's soft, damp skin. With Blaine leaning most of his weight against him, there was no need to use his hands to hold him up, so he ran them all over Blaine's chest and stomach, down his arms, curving over his hips and tracing the sharp bones with barely-there fingertips until he reached the point where they met, where Blaine's dick was heavy and flushed, the tip wet. Kurt trailed his index finger around the head, making Blaine's breath catch as his whole body jerked backward, pressing Kurt's cock further into him. "Should I move?" Kurt asked, his voice raspy with need, and Blaine couldn't even answer him with proper words or a head movement that was discernible as a shake or a nod.
Better not to shock him all at once, Kurt thought, smirking against the side of Blaine's neck as he curled his fingers around him, pulling the moisture down from the end. Blaine let out a guttural sound, one arm snapping backward to grab Kurt's hip. With the way his fingertips dug in, he may have been trying to urge Kurt to move, but it was impossible to tell. Kurt simply stroked him, slow and easy, watching his hand as he'd watched his cock moving in and out of Blaine's ass before, still fascinated after all this time by what the two of them could do to each other, how deep they could go together.
His hips began to move without his conscious knowledge, only Blaine's renewed moans alerting him to it. They were buried so close together that it was only a small shifting, barely an inch, but it was enough. Blaine started to chant Kurt's name in a string of gasping, a few oh Gods and fucks tossed in for good measure, loud and wanton, just the way Kurt loved it. He dropped his hand so he could cup Blaine's balls into his palm, rolling and kneading them gently, staring at the way Blaine's cock strained and twitched, drawing it out just a little longer for him before he wrapped his other hand around it and resumed stroking.
"Ku-urt," Blaine groaned, his voice breaking in the middle of the word, his hips pressing down, grinding down, and Kurt gritted his teeth as he thrust himself in as far as he could, holding there, holding, Blaine squeezing so tightly around him that it almost hurt, and then he was there, right there, breath leaving him as he came deeply inside of Blaine, his whole body trembling from the force of it. Blaine bucked against him, his hips jerking forward and back, trying to feel as much of Kurt's cock and both of his hands all at the same time, but all it took was Kurt sucking Blaine's earlobe between his lips to push him over the edge, spilling hot over Kurt's fingers with a shuddering, high-pitched cry.
They didn't speak afterward, couldn't speak, just leaned against each other and allowed physics to hold them up, because Kurt certainly wasn't in any fit state to do it consciously. Pulling out of Blaine or even moving at all was unthinkable. He could stay just like this, sticky and sweaty and completely spent, for days if he had to. As long as he had Blaine there. As long as he had Blaine.
Eventually, though, Blaine shifted against him slightly with a little moan, and Kurt turned his head automatically to press a kiss to his neck. Blaine murmured something unintelligible and then swallowed, and Kurt smiled to feel Blaine's throat moving against his cheek. "What's that called?" Blaine whispered, his voice scratchy. "That... this... position."
"No idea," Kurt replied, and kissed his neck again.
"Doesn't matter. It was on the list anyway."
"You made it?"
Blaine chuckled weakly and lifted one arm, with apparent effort, to tap the side of his head. "In here."
Of course he had. Kurt shook his head affectionately and then nestled his face back into Blaine's neck. "How many more things are on it?"
"Years' worth. Years."