harry (freaking) potter

"Are you freaking serious?"

"Come on, Kurt," Blaine said with an exaggerated smile, "you can't tell me you've never seen Harry-freaking-Potter than expect me to do nothing about it."

"You can't invite me to your house," Kurt said darkly, "and expect me to expect you to do nothing about it."

Blaine swallowed, a light blush rising in his cheeks. "Not nothing..." he said quietly, "but if I'm going to be your first real boyfriend than I want to do everything with you. Everything."

Kurt raised an eyebrow coyly. "Everything?" he purred.

Blaine bit his lip, turning away from his heavy glasz stare, under which Blaine knew Kurt could make him do just about anything.

"Shh," he hushed him half-heartedly. "The movie's about to start..."

Kurt smiled smugly, leaning into Blaine's open arms and snuggling into his warm embrace. If there was one thing he loved about Blaine, it was his cuddles. He should get an award.

Unable to help himself, Kurt trailed his fingers gently up the front of his shirt, biting back a smirk as Blaine shivered under him.

"Is something going to happen soon?" Kurt whined impatiently. Blaine put a finger to his lips and Kurt had to resist the urge to lick it between his lips, sucking it until he was begging for more, pushing him on his back and straddling him, making quick work of his shirt and trailing kisses across his stomach until-

But he resisted.

"I'm hungry," Blaine announced. Kurt pouted as he gently moved him off him so he could get up. "You stay here and watch the movie– I'll be back."

Grimacing, Kurt folded back into the couch, pouting in a way he knew Blaine couldn't resist. But then when Blaine came back he was grinning his trademark messy smile and Kurt couldn't help but smile with him as he sat down excitedly, producing a jar of some mysterious chocolate looking shit.

Kurt wrinkled his nose distastefully. "What is that...?"

"It's nutella," Blaine said excitedly. "Like...peanut butter... but it tastes like chocolate."

"Where's the bread then?" Kurt challenged. Blaine gave him a wicked grin.

"No silly," he said dotingly, "we use spoons! Hooray for mass consumption!"

Kurt wrinkled his nose as Blaine unscrewed the lid, heaping a generous serving of the smooth spread on the spoon.

"Open up baby," Blaine cooed.

"I'm not eating that..." Kurt recoiled, although his heart sang at the endearment. It never failed to make his stomach swoop when Blaine did things like that. It just came so easy to him. He was uber affectionate – and Kurt loved it.

"Fine," Blaine pouted, "more for me."

Kurt's breath hitched slightly as Blaine closed his mouth fully around the spoon, his eyes fluttering shut as he let out an obscene moan that went straight to Kurt's increasingly tight pants. What a tease. He pulled the spoon from his mouth at last with a loud pop, his eyes widening as he opened them.

"It's good," he groaned. Kurt bit his lip, rolling his eyes at the same time and Blaine caught the movement, a smug smile crossing his face. "Now you have to have some," Blaine said, mistaking his expression and reaching for the spoon again and heaping more of the spread on, sucking it quickly into his mouth once more.

But as he went to pull it away, Kurt gripped onto the spoon, making Blaine pause with wide, surprised eyes. Kurt winked, pulling the spoon away slowly before leaning in and kissing him deeply, instantly licking his way into his mouth, making him moan as he scraped his tongue over the roof of his mouth, licking out all the nutella and pulling away to swallow.