long time no fuck

"Hurry. Please, hurry."

Kurt's voice was a only a whisper but it reverberated throughout the hallway, settling in Blaine's body. The desperation in his voice, the need. Blaine swallowed thickly. He knew what was on Kurt's mind. It was the same that was on his. He needed him. Desperately. To feel his skin against his, his hot breath in his ear... just all of him.

Blaine fumbled with the keys in his pocket, trying to find the one that would unlock the door to the loft as quickly as he could. But he found it difficult to concentrate with the feeling of Kurt pressing into him, his hard chest against Blaine's back. He was whispering in his ear, words of salacious things he would do to him, his hot breath sending shivers through Blaine's spine.

It was the first time they had alone together in weeks. They had gone to the club in Greenwich they both loved and after a night of dancing, bodies close together, hands wandering, and stealing kisses, they felt the rush of lust and passion sweep through them. They couldn't get home fast enough. And with everyone gone to their various activities, it was perfect. All they wanted in that moment was to let loose and be together.

With shaking hands, Blaine slipped the key into the lock and opened the door. They rushed inside.

Blaine moved to slide the door closed but Kurt pushed him into it, sliding it closed at the same time. The loud scrape of the metal door echoed in Blaine's ear and throughout the apartment. Kurt pressed both of his hands against the door, caging Blaine in. Using their slight height difference to his advantage, Kurt stared down at him, his darkened eyes burning into Blaine's. Unable to hold Kurt's piercing gaze, Blaine's eyes flitted to his mouth, watching his tongue darting out to lick his lips. Blaine swallowed thickly and took several gulps of air before Kurt pushed him against the door.

Blaine shivered underneath Kurt's undulating hips.

"God, I missed this," Kurt mumbled before rocking against Blaine once more, his movements more sure, more demanding. Blaine's eyes closed at the wicked bliss racing through his body. Kurt skimmed his thumb down Blaine's cheekbone and along his jaw before moving his thumb to his lips, his soft touch belying the salaciousness of his hips rocking into Blaine's. "Missed you."

Blaine took a deep breath through his nose, and opened his eyes to find Kurt studying him with such intensity it startled him. He felt a renewed rush of arousal flood through his body.

Kurt traced his thumb along Blaine's lips and in a moment of spontaneity, Blaine pursed his lips and kissed the pad of his thumb. Kurt lifted an eyebrow at Blaine's actions.

"Missed you, too," Blaine whispered, placing another kiss to Kurt's fingertips.

They were pressed so close against one another Blaine could feel the outline of Kurt's cock pressing against him, straining against the fabric his tight jeans. Blaine jerked his hips forward. Kurt pulled back slightly with a shake of his head, preventing Blaine from finding the friction desired.

Blaine groaned in frustration, slamming his head against the door. "Come on," he growled. He needed the release; his cock rubbed against the zipper of his jeans painfully. It had been far too long.

With a smirk, Kurt pressed a gentle kiss to Blaine's lips in stark contrast to the tension between them. Blaine's hands clung to Kurt's waist and he tugged at him, desperate to feel him against him once more. He needed to feel him.

Kurt complied and roughly thrust his hips, his movements quick and sharp. Blaine whimpered into the kiss. Kurt tugged the bowtie around Blaine's neck free and tossed it behind him. His hand drifted to the hem of Blaine's sweater vest. Pulling back from the kiss, Blaine lifted his arms, allowing Kurt to pull it over his head and drop it on the ground. Not completely satisfied, Kurt freed the button-down shirt from Blaine's pants. He slipped a hand under the shirt and scratched his nails down Blaine's chest.