plug

"I want to try something," Blaine says, tracing his finger softly over Kurt's cheek, and Kurt shudders underneath Blaine. Those words always mean good things.

"Like what? Spanking?" Blaine's eyes go a little wide and Kurt laughs, leaning up to kiss Blaine quickly.

"Is that a request? Because I didn't--"

"Another time, Blaine," Kurt says, trying not to think about how hard he'd probably get off on being over Blaine's lap while Blaine spanked him and-- right, trying not to think about that. "What did you want to try?"

Instead of answering him, Blaine moves off of Kurt for a few seconds to grab something from the drawer next to his bed. It's wrapped up in a wash cloth but as soon as Blaine unrolls it Kurt's eyes go wide, his tongue darting out to lick his lips. "Where did you--"

"Internet, duh," Blaine says, flashing Kurt a nervous smile. "But I thought maybe-- we could just try? I want you to wear it." Blaine settles back on top of Kurt, letting the plug rest on Kurt's chest between them, an oddly heavy weight for something that isn't that big, even where it flares out at its widest part. Kurt's staring down at the thing when Blaine leans in and his lips brush over Kurt's ear, his warm breath making Kurt shiver when he whispers, "I want to put it in you after I fuck you."

Kurt feels his breath catch in his throat, his whole body flushing hot at the idea. Everything's still so new but they keep finding more and more things they want to try with each other, fantasies and kinks that they whisper to each other when they're fooling around and then can't get out of their heads until they try them. Just a week ago was the first time Blaine had fucked Kurt and now he wants to use a plug on Kurt. Kurt's cock is throbbing between them just thinking about it, about having that inside when he's still open from Blaine's cock.

"Oh my god, okay, yes," Kurt breathes, arching up a little underneath Blaine so his cock slides against Blaine's, just a hint of friction that makes both of them groan. Blaine tilts his head so he can kiss Kurt hard and open-mouthed, moaning when Kurt's tongue slides against his and then reluctantly pulling back and sitting up.

Kurt reaches up to pull Blaine back down and Blaine laughs, setting the plug back on the nightstand. "I kind of have to stretch you first, baby," Blaine tells him, and the pet name is new but so randomly hot that Kurt forgives Blaine for breaking the kiss and sitting up to get the lube.

Blaine pours lube on two of his fingers and nudges Kurt's legs open. Kurt happily obliges, spreading his thighs and arching his hips a little as Blaine traces his fingers down to Kurt's ass, rubbing slowly over his hole until Kurt's used to the feeling and the lube starts to warm on his skin.

"C'mon, c'mon," Kurt breathes out shakily, bearing down a little on Blaine's fingers to try and get them inside, and Blaine laughs and slaps Kurt's thigh. Kurt freezes, glaring up at Blaine.

"Patience, my horny one," Blaine says sweetly, leaning in to kiss Kurt slowly while Kurt's still rolling his eyes. It's just as much of a tease as his fingers but then Blaine's finally pressing them inside, two at once, and Kurt tilts his head back and moans while Blaine trails his lips down to Kurt's neck. He sucks lightly at the skin and works his fingers in to the knuckle, dragging them out a little before pushing them back in. Kurt moans again, the pressure inside making him ache all over, and when Blaine's fingers rub over his prostate Kurt's whole body jerks up.

"C'mon," Kurt pants out again, quickly adding a, "Please?" Blaine leans up from kissing Kurt's neck to settle back between Kurt's legs, sliding a third finger in and staring down as he works his fingers in and out.

"God, Kurt, you look so good like this. So gorgeous, all spread open for me," Blaine says, his voice low and rough, and he punctuates his words by twisting his fingers in hard. Kurt grabs at the sheets and groans, fighting the overwhelming urge to reach down and jerk himself off.