Mi Amor, We Are The Secrets We Hide

Chapter 11-

"They'll never know" Sweet Pea smirked as he watched Philip and Lukas leave the theater. Fangs smirked back "we are a secret that can't be exposed"  Sweet Pea glared at Fangs "seriously that was so cheesy!" He replied hitting Fangs. "Ow!" Fangs shrieked before jumping at Sweet Pea.

"A sweet taste of revenge" Fangs smirked as he lightly kissed Sweet Pea "shouldn't we be the big bad guys?" Sweet Pea asked "oh, my dear we are far from bad guys. We are as sickly sweet as they come. We are a hidden secret exposed to this harsh reality" Fangs spoke.

"When did you become a poet Fogarty?" Sweet Pea smiled "it comes from within, my love" Fangs replied spinning Sweet Pea in a circle with one hand.

"Mi Amor, you are quite the Serpent. Such a brittle shield that you hold for such a fierce battle." Sweet Pea commented Fangs spoke up "well yeah" he shrugged.

"Mi Amor, release the shield that has your shattered feelings, let me be the one to be your shield, your prince, everything you want me to be" Sweet Pea spoke, twirling Fangs to meet his eyes.

"This is it the end" Fangs replied. Sweet Pea shook his head "we are the secrets we hide."

    |-----------------  The End -----------------|