Midnight Escape

Chapter 3-

"Come on Archie follow my voice" Joaquin demanded as the two walked through the dark forest. "How can you see?" Archie asked Joaquin. "I have good vision?" Joaquin shrugged. "know how to climb a tree Andrews?" Joaquin smirked. "Yeah why?" Joaquin shoved Archie up against a tree.

"Let's play some Midnight games?" He smirked. "Like-" Joaquin hushed him before kissing him pulling back and slicing Archie's arm. "You just cut me" Archie exclaimed. "First task be aware of your surroundings" Joaquin smirked. "You think this is-" Joaquin smirked kissing Archie again before twisting his other arm.

"Quit kissing me!" Archie growled as he shoved Joaquin against the tree. Twisting Joaquin's his arm behind his back. Kneeing him in the stomach. Before taking the knife holding it to the boy's neck. "Very good" Joaquin whispered but I have my other arm." Joaquin smiled.

He grabbed Archie's arm before throwing it against the tree grabbing his butter knife. "Now prove to me you belong in my group." Joaquin said his breathe cold and minty on Archie's face.

"Gladly DeSantos" Archie smirked as he picked up a twig the sharp wood cutting through Joaquin's tan skin. Archie drug it across Joaquin's leg. Joaquin launched himself at Archie so the boy would fall to the ground. Joaquin grabbed his knife and cut a snake shape into Archie's skin.

"Now you're a serpent" Joaquin replied before his eyes began to close and he fell to the side of Archie.