The Deal

Chapter 2-

"Joaquin!" Archie yelled for the serpent "help me, I'll be a part of your serpents just help!" He urged. Joaquin smiled before racing towards the Warden. "Put him down" Joaquin hissed cracking his knuckles. "Little serpent boy, how cute" the Warden faked.

"Okay?" Joaquin shrugged before pulling the knife out of his back pocket. "Man you guys suck at checking people for weapons" he commented. "Joaquin you brought a knife!" Archie exclaimed. "Archie you fool it's a butter knife" he shook his head.

"Ha, a butter knife like that'll do anything boy" the Warden replied "alright" Joaquin shrugged as he stabbed the Warden. "Oops I cut you" Joaquin replied clueless.

"Now let him go Warden or I can stab you again" Joaquin spit venomously. The warden dropped Archie before Joaquin smirked "good luck with your game of Gargoyles and Gryphon Warden. I hear it's very mind controlling" Joaquin smirked.

"How did you know boy?" Joaquin sighed "dang you people are dumb" he said pulling out the board from behind his back. "Next time don't make it so easy and leave your door open Warden" he smiled.

"You-" Joaquin rolled his eyes before shoving the Warden to the ground. "Good luck Warden you'll need it" he commented before he and Archie walked away.

"Joaquin thank you for saving me" Archie replied. "Anything to help out" he smirked. "So how did you get that board?" Archie asked "I was pretending to sleep one night and saw the Warden pass by so I followed him. He went into his office and said he couldn't tell anyone what he does then he pulled out the board. I hid when one of the gaurds called him. He had left and I stole the board placing it in my cell under the bed. I knew he didn't like you so I used the game against him" Joaquin explained.

"Sneaky" Archie laughed "a serpent is known for its stealthilyness sometimes" he smiled before the two climbed over the gate and walked into the forest.