Chapter Fifteen

"Go to him" Rose smiled "what?" Lukas asked "go to your boyfriend Lukas" she smiled "Rose-" Rose shook her head "it's okay Lukas. That day in the barn when I found you making out with him. Ever since that day I could sense a part of you was missing and although you were happy with me he changed you, made your world flip upside down.

He cares deeply for you it's not hard to see. He changed you Lukas. Made you a better person. He deserves you. You deserve him." Lukas smiled."thank you" he replied. "Go get him tiger!" She shouted a smile forming on her lips.

Lukas hugged Rose before the two got in the car and drove back to his place. When they got there Lukas jumped out of the car. "Philip!" He shouted watching as Philip emerged from the house.

"Lukas? Why are you talking to me?" Philip asked hurt. "He loves you" Rose replied "Does he though?" Philip asked crossing his arms.

"If I didn't would I do this" Lukas asked pulling Philip against him their bodies becoming one. The world stopping around them. Lukas pulled Philip's chin up, kissing him. The kiss full of love and passion. Fear and loss. Blonde fringe met with brown like locks. Blue eyes met brown. Fire and ice collided. The sun and moon. Everything was perfect. This was not only the beginning but one of the best endings.