Chapter Ten

"Come on let's go inside you'll get a cold" Philip replied as he walked Lukas inside the house. Philip led Lukas to the living room before grbbing some blankets.

"You stay here I'm going to call Rex" Philip said pulling out his phone "Philip please... don't leave" Philip smiled sadly then sat next to Lukas. "I'll stay here" Philip reassured putting his hand on Lukas' knee.

Lukas nodded before Philip called Rex. "Rex...we need to talk" Philip replied. "What's wrong Philip" Philip sighed "we need to break up... It's not you it's me okay" Philip replied.

"Break up? Is it that blonde bimbo the one that is in love with you but is a homophobic person?" Rex asked angrily.

"And what's it to you if it is Lukas? You can't control who I like. If I recall you were his bully before he was mine" Philip retorted.

"Why him he has problems. He tried killi-" Philip growled "shut the f*** up you a**hole don't you dare talk about him like that! So what he has a different more complicated life then be a stuck up jerk like you" Philip shouted.

"He's just a wreck" Rex replied "I can give you popularity" Rex argued "as if I would ever want popularity with a jerk. And if he's a wreck I am too. We're over Rex" Philip growled as he hung up the phone.