Chapter 34

"Kevin I'm ho-" Sheriff Keller stopped "Serpent? Kevin? What are you doing in a tree? Together?"

"Mr. Keller, I was decorating the tree and I got stuck I promise it's not what it looks like" Joaquin claimed. "So Kevin got stuck next to you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Dad! Just help us!" Kevin exclaimed. "Mr. Keller I have a knife in my back pocket can you grab it?" Joaquin pleaded.

"A serpent from his gang near the sheriff's son? You're not afraid of what I could convict you with?" Sheriff Keller asked. "No sir, i'm not scared" Joaquin replied "why should I be? I'm like a wanted criminal I broke my gang out of the juvenile detention center? Arrest me" Joaquin hissed.

"If you want me gone. It's simple cut me from this tree. Get your handcuffs and take me away Sheriff." Joaquin offered. "You have the charges against me. So put me in my place Sheriff. Take me back to the Juvenile Detention Center. Just know serpents are known for their stealthiness. It's all just the game of life" he smiled.

"Joaquin don't" Kevin retorted. "I'll be okay Preppy I'll come back to you" Joaquin promised before Sheriff Keller cut him down from the tree.

"Joaquin no" Kevin cried out. "I'll be okay Kev, I'll come back for you I promise" Joaquin promised as he kissed Kevin lightly.

"I'll come back Preppy" he smiled sadly. "Joaquin DeSantos you're under arrest for breaking out of prison and illegal activities, anything you say will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney" Sheriff Keller spoke before putting Joaquin's hands behind his back. Cuffing Joaquin, Sheriff Keller lead Joaquin away.