Chapter 18

*Back in Tivoli*

"Tony! Pack up we're going to Riverdale" Helen declared. "Why?" Tony asked "Philip just confessed" Helen replied pulling out her recorder.

"Don't tell" Lukas cried. Philip sighed "I won't Lukas. Helen won't know, she won't know we're in Riverdale" then the recording ended.

Both Helen and Tony grabbed their things before getting on the road. They drove until they got to Riverdale.

*A day later*

"Philip! Lukas!" Helen yelled from outside. She was in front of Archie's house. "Boys come out here" she replied. Jughead opened his eyes "oh god! Philip, Lukas! Helen's here" he said.

"Wait something doesn't add up" Lukas turned to look at Philip "she wouldn't know we were here if-" Lukas shook his head "Philip hand over the recorder now" he replied anger in his voice.

"Lukas I-" Lukas cut him off "you lied. You told me you wouldn't tell Helen. You made it so she would find us" Lukas replied anger still in his voice.

"Lukas I'm sorry okay! She had to know- we couldn't just be on the run Lukas-" Lukas cut Philip off grabbing the recorder from the brunette. Lukas set it on the floor and stomped on it with force, so much force that it broke into little pieces.

"Have fun cleaning up the mess" Lukas walked away before turning around "and Philip, we're through" he said before walking out of the house.