Chapter 27

Philip and Lukas walked hand in hand as they walked back to Philip's. Philip stopped when he heard a small whimper. "L, you hear that too? Philip asked. "Yeah" Lukas replied looking around until he seen a small white puppy spotted black and brown tied up to a fence.

"We have to save it!" Philip replied "Philip it's scared we have to not spook it" Lukas reminded.

"It's okay girl, we got you" Philip replied petting the Siberian Husky/ Golden Retriever mix. "L, get her untied" Philip replied petting her.

Lukas broke the chain and took it off of the puppies neck. "It's okay" Lukas reassured the pup. The boys held her close as they walked home.

"Helen we have a small problem" Philip replied. Lukas showed Helen the puppy "this little one was in chains outside we found her when we were walking back from the lake" Lukas explained.

The boys cleaned her up gave her food, water and love. "We need to name her" Lukas replied "Bandit" Philip replied "Bandit?" Lukas asked "it means that even though she was abondon she was a tough little dog." Philip exclaimed "I love Bandit as much as I love you" Lukas smiled as he kissed Philip.

Bandit jumped up on their laps and gave them both an eskimo kiss. "Welcome home Bandit" they smiled.