Chapter 21

Philip are you-" Philip shook his head "I want to go home" he replied. Kevin nodded before calling Joaquin "yeah he needs a ride back" Kevin replied "thanks Joaquin" Kevin replied before the call ended.

"Let's go get some fresh air alright" Philip nodded as he followed Kevin outside. "So tell me about you and Joaquin" Philip smiled "how'd you guys meet?"

Kevin smiled "he was at the drive in theater. He was with his serpents. They were making loud noises. My friends told them to stop. After the movie we saw each other and we kissed. Got each others numbers now we're a thing" Kevin explained.

"That's cute" Kevin nodded "just know that it will get better with you and Lukas" Kevin replied. "Thank you Kevin" Philip smiled. "Anything to help out" Kevin smiled back.

"Kev! Philip!" Joaquin called as he walked over to the two boys. "You ready Philip?" Joaquin asked "actually..." Philip smiled "You and Kevin should go" Philip suggested. "I mean we could but why the change of heart Shea?" Joaquin asked.

"Kevin taught me that it gets better and with every fight it can improve things" Philip smiled. Joaquin nodded before looking between the two. "How about the three of us ditch ths rest of the day and go for a ride?" He suggested.

Philip spoke up "you guy's go ahead I want to apologize to Lukas-" Philip was cut off "you only wanted to keep us safe I get that now. I'm sorry we fought" Lukas replied hugging Philip from behind.

"It's okay" Philip smiled before kissing the blonde. "You guys want to go for a ride still?" Joaquin asked. Philip and Lukas nodded, Joaquin grabbed a bike that was by itself.

"It's a not early but here's a gift for you Lukas" Joaquin replied handing over the motorcycle.

"No way Joaquin... I can't" Lukas replied "it's my pleasure take it" he smiled. "Thank you" Lukas smiled.