Chapter 13

*few days later*

Things had seemed to get better now. Back in Tivoli the murderer, Ryan Kane was caught and the death of Jason Blossom was uncovered. Things were peaceful for the most part.

Philip and Lukas now were living in Riverdale with the others. They had made friends with Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Kevin and Joaquin. Philip and Lukas decided since they were now basically part of Riverdale now after running from Tivoli. The two decided to enroll at Riverdale high.

*the next day*

"Boys, wake up" Archie replied. In response Jughead turned on his side muttering a no while Philip and Lukas pretended to sleep.

"Guess i'll just have to make food for myself." Archie shrugged "what kind of food?" Jughead asked "just some pancakes and things" Archie smirked watching as Jughead rose from the floor "you know my love" he smiled. Philip and Lukas rose from the floor as well "did someone say pancakes?" Philip asked smiling.

The four boys made their way downstairs as they sat and watched Archie make some food. "Food for everyone" he said setting the plates down.

"So good" Jughead replied as he bit into the soft pancake. "Boys? How is it?" Archie asked. Philip looked to Lukas "L this beats Helen's cooking" he smiled. "That's good I think" Archie laughed as a chain of laughter rang out.