Chapter 25

The roaring of engines woke through the dark night as the serpents and their friends drove to the store to beat the black friday shoppers.

"Jug! Are we in the clear?" Betty asked. "No... Betty tell the others we have to go to another store" Jughead breathed.

"I wish I could but I can't find them" Betty panicked "you lost everyone? On Black Friday!" Jughead began to panic.  "Wait I see Ronnie!" Betty exclaimed "is Archie with her?" Jughead asked "no" Betty replied.

"Where are Lukas, Philip, Kevin and Joaquin?" Jughead asked "oh no" Betty exclaimed "Betty? What's wrong?" Betty watched in horror as Philip got hit upside the head with soccer ball.

"It's Philip, he is getting beat up trying to leave the store" Betty replied "go help him" Jughead urged. Betty whistled for Joaquin. "Philip is in the store he can't get out!" She called to him. Joaquin nodded before grabbing a toaster, shoving through to save Philip.

"Joaquin!" Philip exclaimed seeing the serpent "get on my back!" Joaquin shouted over the loud bangs of people hitting others with objects.

"I-" Joaquin shook his head grabbing Philip bridal style. "We need to go" he said kicking footballs at people that tried hitting him.

"Come on Philip! Joaquin!" Lukas shouted as he crashed his motorcycle through the window and through people. "Get on!" He yelled "oh my God! Go!" Philip yelled. Lukas nodded "hold on" he smirked before hitting full speed as they raced through the store. Glass shattering as they flew through the window on the motorcycle.

Betty sighed when she seen Lukas with Joaquin and Philip with him. "Where's Kevin?" Joaquin asked looking around him.

"He got stuck in another store." Veronica replied "which one?" Joaquin asked so Veronica told him. Joaquin raced to his bike starting it but it was dead. Joaquin shook his head "great" he muttered "get on. We'll go find him" Philip reassured.

Joaquin got on the bike before they drove off. "Kev!" He shouted as they raced passed stores. "Joaquin!" He shouted as he was thrown against the glass window. "Stop the bike!" Joaquin roared.

He jumped off the bike before walking in the store grabbing a mannequin arm. "Aim on the ball" he whispered to himself as he hit everyone who shoved him. One hit. Two hits. Three hits. He watched as people fell to the ground he ran and grabbed Kevin who was now by a food court.

"Kevin!" Joaquin shouted grabbing the boy before the two ran out of the store and back to Lukas' motorcycle. "Let's go!" Archie yelled as everyone nodded before racing off as they made their way back to Lukas' house.