Hide Away

Chapter 9-

"Next up..." Joaquin thought for a minute "self defense" Jughead replied "what?" Kevin asked Jughead drew a knife from his pocket "a game of dodge knife" Fangs smirked. "Are you forgetting I beat you last time Fangs" Sweet Pea replied crossing his arms.

"Gloat why don't ya" Fangs shook his head. "You love it" Sweet Pea smirked "shut up" Fangs commented turning away. Sweet Pea shrugged "next!" Toni replied bored. "Hide and seek!" Cheryl smiled "a game to test the stealthiness of people" she smiled.

"Sounds fun" Kevin replied "good because you're finding us" Jughead replied. "Count to 50" Fangs replied. Kevin shook his head as he began counting. Everyone walked away into the deep forest. In pairs Jughead and Joaquin. Team A. Cheryl and Toni, Team B. Sweet Pea and Fangs, Team C.

"Over here!" Toni whispered to Cheryl as the two hid in the opening of a tree. The space limited as they hid.

"Jug" Joaquin smirked as he pointed to the tree. "Genius!" Jughead exclaimed the two climbed the tree and his with in the leaves.

"Fangs in here" Sweet Pea called quietly taking the other's hand. The two ran into the twilight drive in hiding in the theater section.

Everyone was hidden finally Kevin opened his eyes and called out everyone's names as he walked passed many forest objects. "Joaquin!" Kevin called as he cupped his hands over his mouth wandering around the site.

"Shh, don't do it!" Jughead urged as he watched Joaquin's face scrunch as leaves tickled his face "don't sneeze" Jughead whispered "I'm sorry" Joaquin answered before his sneeze shook the leaves softly. Kevin smiled as he neared the tree "oh boyfriend" he called out smiling. "Stay quiet!" Jughead urged shoving Joaquin who fell out of the tree. "Oww" he hissed as he looked up "oh hey Preppy?" He smiled.

"Jughead come on down" Kevin smiled "your sneeze ruined it!" He exclaimed to Joaquin.

"Ouch my hair is caught" Cheryl squeaked in pain as Toni tries removing her hair from the tree. The three boys had followed Cheryl's voice and smirked when they found her.

"Now Sweet Pea and Fangs" Jughead replied. "Follow me I know where they went" Toni smiled as she led them all into the drive in.

"In the theater" she replied pointing to the dimmed large room with many seats. "Where are they?" Joaquin asked impaitent "well we're going to leave!" Cheryl called smiling. Everyone walked away. Sweet Pea and Fangs shrugged watching as the pairs left along with Jughead. "We win" Sweet Pea chuckled.