Chapter 14

At school*

All the boys except Jughead got out of the car. "I'll see you guys later" Jughead said "he'll be okay Archie he has me" Joaquin said from the back seat. Archie nodded "bye guys" and off the two went.

Archie, Philip and Lukas made their way into the school. "Ronnie! Betty!" Archie yelled over the chattering of people. The group formed together then made their way to a corner. "This is different from Red Hook" Lukas said. Philip nodded "that's okay though, you guys have us" Veronica replied.

*At lunch*

"Boys!" Betty called from their seat where the other's sat. Philip and Lukas walked to the table and say down. The sound of footsteps emerged closer. "New company I see" Cheryl smiled as she looked at Lukas.

"This is Lukas. He's mine" Philip replied "I'm not interested in him" she spoke "he's my boyfriend, cheerleader" Lukas replied a bit harsh.

"I thought you two would have broke up due to... I probably shouldn't say. Word travels fast you know" she shrugged.

"Broke up due to what?"Cheryl giggled "you know when Jughead was gone..." Philip shook his head "What about Jughead?" Philip asked crossing his arms. "He and blondie got closer" Cheryl whispered "yeah because he wanted to get back here" Lukas replied.

"Closer than that" Cheryl whispered her face inches from Philip's. "Are you implying my boyfriend... Made out with Jughead? What that would make no sense" Philip replied.

"He would never" Betty replied as she glared at Cheryl. "Your little Juggy has some secrets Bettykins" Cheryl smiled poisonously before walking away.