Chapter 28

Silence. The heart's most painful action. "Say something Lukas... Anything" Philip begged pulling away from Lukas. "You just don't get it" Lukas replied looking up at Philip. "What?" Philip pondered "you don't get my pain and hurtful words or-" Philip stood still as he watched the blonde shatter like glass before him.

"You don't know the real me" Lukas retorted "wha-" "you don't understand that I do everything for you. You are my everything. I try so hard to push the negative out but I can't. You know what happens when I feel like I'm wrong for everything that happens"

"You drink" Philip frowned "you do it because I'm a burden to you" Philip replied. "Philip no you aren't you- you help me through so many things. The cabin shooting." Lukas stopped when he saw Philip shake his head.

"We shouldn't be afraid of our past Lukas" Philip spoke "we are survivors. We made it out of a tragic time" Philip reminded hugging Lukas. "Who's to say we can't look passed it and move on?"

Lukas nodded "I think it's time we let go of the things that make us at our worse" Lukas replied.

"no we learn from our past mistakes and don't let it define us. We won't let what happened in the past haunt us. We will stand up and say that we lived. We loved. We even hurt sometimes. But we Won't ever let those small things define who we are as people. We are Philip Shea and Lukas Waldenbeck. The two boys that survived tragedy after tragedy. We will Not be ashamed of these things." Philip spoke up.