Beneficial friends

Katie's POV

*2 days later*

"You know you're even lighter then I thought you would be. Does Liam ever feed you?" Harry chuckled and bounced me slightly on his back as he got a better grip on my legs.

Today Harry took me to the fair, it was honestly amazing.

I think we're somewhere in mexico but I'm not sure because ever since I stepped onto the One Direction tour bus two days ago Harry has been keeping me company and spending all the time he can with me.

"I eat when I'm hungry." I giggled back and bumped Harry on the head with my stuffed panda he had won me.

"I can't believe I'm giving you a piggy back and winning you stuffed toys like we're fifteen, and we're not even into each other like that." He snorted and shook his head while walking in the direction of the parking lot.

"Hey!" I hit him again with my panda and he laughed.

"I'm dating your best friend Katie, but I never said you weren't attractive."

And que the awkward silence.

"You're meant to tell me that I'm attractive also then we have a forbidden love kind of thing." He slapped the side of my thigh making me squeal and tighten my arms around his neck.

"In your dreams Styles. I have eyes for another person." He let out a almost bitter laugh at my words.

"Don't you mean other people? As in plural?" I tensed at his words and jumped down from his back.

"Why do people always bring this up?" I mumbled while fiddling with the stitching on my panda.

"I know how much you like Calum, I mean for god sake you gave him your virginity. But you can't deny the way you look at Niall, I know that look Katie and it's called adoring."

I let out a shaky breath and nodded but didn't attempt to met his burning gaze.

"It's the same way he looks at you."

"Take me to the hotel."

He nodded and opened the car door for me without saying a word.

The whole car ride was silent and in the most awkward way. Once we had finally made it back to the hotel, I grabbed my stuffed animal and made a run for it.

Of course I was smart and went through the back doors of the hotel so that no one saw me but Harry was hot on my heels.

"KATIE WAIT!" I did the most stupid thing I could have and looked over my shoulder to see how far away he was.

When I turned back I ran straight into someone's chest.

I have a habit of doing that don't I?

I looked up to see Niall of all people and Liam and Louis standing behind him.

"What's wrong princess?" Niall asked, worry laced through his features and voice.

"I said something I shouldn't have and now Katie is mad at me." Harry breathlessly spoke as he caught up to us.

"What? Did you say something mean about Calum?" Niall chuckled slightly but it was easy to see it was forced.

"I don't want to talk about it and I don't want to be around you!" I snapped and pointed at Harry, I just hope they realize that I don't want to talk about this. Not now nor ever.

It's not that I disagree with what Harry said, but I don't want to admit that and not in front of Niall.

"Well that's good because I personally think Harry has been hogging you and I want to spend some time with you." Niall said with a amazing smile on his face and I just nodded as I really wasn't sure on what to say.