Tattooed arrow hearts.

Liam's POV

"Did they ever hold each other tight like us, Did they ever fight like us?" I sang my heart out into microphone of the small both before our producer gave me the all clear sign to stop. I could feel that my heart wasn't in it today and so could everyone else but no one had dared to say anything.

"Hey Liam your phone went off but I'm too lazy to grab it for you." Harry waved his hand in the direction of my phone on the arm of the couch he was sitting on. He could have easily reached it so I guess he was feeling extra lazy today.

I sat down next to Harry while picking up my phone.

From Little sis:

Hey Liam!!!!! Calum asked me on an official date!!!! The date is tonight so I hope you don't mind... too bad if you do :P

I had to laugh at how excited Katie sounded even through a text message.

To Little sis:

I hope it goes well Princess! (: Don't stay out to late xx

I placed my phone down and grabbed a handful of chips from the bowl on the coffee table.

"Who wants a drink?" Niall stood up and we all raised our hands for him to grab us a drink from the vending machine. He rolled his eyes at us all and walked down the hall.

My phone vibrated again and I unlocked it to see another message from Katie.

From Little sis:

What do you think of this dress?

I laughed again and this time instead of texting back I decided to just call her.

"Liam!!! I'm really nervous. Did you like the dress or is it trying to hard?" She talked so loud and excited that the rest of the boys heard her and looked at me strangely.

I covered the mouth piece for a second and explained to them that she was going on a date with Calum tonight.

Pushing the speaker phone button I placed the phone on the table.

"The dress looked great and it doesn't look over the top. So do you know what you're doing on the date?"

"He said it was a surprise, oh wow I'm so nervous Liam! this is my first official date with anyone!" Wow she sounds paniced but I know she won't admit it.

"Hey Katie! Can you PLEASE come to the studio before so I can give the rules to Calum?" Louis talked sternly while the rest of us laughed at his brotherly instinct he had grown towards Katie. And to think those two use to fancy each other.

"Oh um hi Louis, uh I don't know..." She was probably I little nervous about what Lou would say to him as if she wasn't nervous enough to start with.

"Don't worry Katie I will keep everyone calm and they will not be stupid! Nothing will get by me." I spoke with my mouth half full of chips making everyone laugh at my attempt to be serious, even Katie laughed. Making Katie laugh was not an easy task unless you were Calum, a smile was one thing but a laugh or even a small giggle was quite rare unless Calum was around or mentioned.

"But who's going to restrain you from being my true big brother?"

Louis gasped at her obvious dig at his brotherly requests he had been making such as trying to lay down the 'rules' with Calum.

"HEY! I am the big brother you secretly wish you were related to!"

"Not really. If I was related to you Louis then I probably wouldn't be going on this date tonight."