Brother bonding and official dates.

Katie's POV

After I told Liam I loved him he wouldn't stop hugging me saying that I finally know how he feels. It was nice at first but now he won't let me leave his side for even a second like if I leave for more then a minute I will change my mind about what I said but I won't.

The paramedic left and it was just Liam, Harry, Ashley and myself in the lounge room of the small apartment.

"Yeah she's fine but she is never moving out now." Liam was on the phone to god knows who and was talking loud to make sure I heard what he was saying.

"That's not your decision to make!" I elbowed him in the ribs and he let out a small yelp before saying goodbye to however was on the phone before turning to face me.

"Do you really think it's a good idea after what just happened? And please stop moving around so much! You need to rest." He pushed me so my back hit the couch. I huffed and crossed my arms while he had a smug look on his face like he knew he was right about me not moving out.

I didn't say anything, instead I pouted and used my best puppy dog look that always made my brother melt and give into me.

Liam sighed and pulled me in for a hug, afterwards he rested my head on his legs while we listened to the pointless conversation Ashley and Harry were having about her not staying here anymore either.

"Harry is right Ash. You can't stay here so either you move in with Katie and myself or you can move in with Harry." Liam combed his fingers through my hair as he joined their conversation. I felt relaxed by his touch and didn't bother added my two cents into the conversation.

"Move in with Harry? It's far to soon for that!" Ash squeeled at the thought and made me jump since I was half asleep but not anymore.

"Ouch Ash." Harry looked hurt but not really that much, like he knew not to think to much about it since Ash was still trying to make a final decision between Harry and Luke.

I let my eyes close while still slightly listening to what they were saying.

"I mean it would just ruin things but at the same time Liam and Katie both have singing career's now and I would hate to be in that big apartment alone all the time, now that I think about it it would be like that no matter where I moved into. What do you think Katie?" I guess they all turned to look at me and even though I could still hear them talking, I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes or even talk.

I was to tired.

It's had to be around midnight by now.

I felt someone picking me up with ease like I was a feather.

I didn't try and open my eyes instead I cuddled closer to what I was guessing was Liam and just let sleep over take me.

_

I was woken by the sound of mumbling and laughing coming from around me. I slowly opened my eyes but shut them just as fast when I was nearly blinded by the brightness of the room I was in. I expected to be in a bedroom surrounded by darkness but I wasn't. Now that I'm starting to wake up more I realized that my head was still resting on someones thighs.

I blinked rapidly for a few minutes so my eyes would adjust to the room quicker and when they did I found myself in the bight lighted lounge room of Liam's and unfortunately myself's apartment.

Before I had a chance to look up I felt a hand run through my hair a few times as who I'm gueesing to be Liam laughed at whatever was happening on the television. Liam continued to run his fingers through my hair like he wasn't even putting thought into it, like it was just a natural thing.