The porcelain doll

Calum's POV

"What I like about you

You keep me warm at night

Never wanna let you go

Know you make me feel alright"

I sung to myself as I ran my hand up and down Katie's back. I knew she liked her sleep but now I'm just getting bored.

"Shhhh." Katie pushed her face further into my chest as she mumbled her request for me to be quite.

"Katie wake up. I'm bored! Don't make me tickle you." My hands moved to behind my head as I talked, Katie rather fast might I add grabbed my wrists in her hands to stop me from my tickle attempt.

"Don't you dare tickle me." She must of been awake for some time if she managed to move that fast and sit up and straddle me within a few seconds. Either that or she really doesn't like to be tickled which I will definately be using to my advantage one day.

"Then wake up and get out of bed with me."

"Then kiss me."

My breathe gets caught in my throat when those words leave her perfect pink lips. What happened to my shy Katie?

She was still on top of me just looking down at me. Just waiting for me to say something.

"C'mere then." She smiled and leaned down to connect our lips.

It felt like the first time we kissed all over again. The fireworks enlighting my whole body and I felt like I was melting under her beautiful touch.

I let her have this moment and resisted the very large urge to flip us over and take control.

She started the moment so I will let her finish it.

"Hey guys are yo- OH GOD!" Ashton walked into my room without even knocking and ruined everything. God damnit living with other dudes sucks at times like these!

Katie's face turned pink instantly and she tried roll off me but I wriggled my arms out of her grip and wrapped them around her waist to keep her in place.

"Dude! What the hell is wrong with you!" Katie jumped slightly at my tone of voice and hid her face in my chest. Shy Katie is back.

"What's all the noise about?" Great here comes Micheal and Luke.

"I-I'm really sorry!" Ashton started splurting out words while keeping his eyes on Katie bare legs. Oh hell no. I looked over at the other two to see that they were also staring at Katie.

"Could you all please leave! God guys stop staring!" I smoothed down Katie's hair as she continued to hide her face, probably regretting coming here.

"Hey! It's not our fault! Katie usually isn't awake this early whenever we go to her and Liam's place!"

They had a point but this was still unbelieveable.

"Please make them go away." Katie whispered hoping only I would hear but no one else was talking so they heard her aswell.

"We're sorry Katie. Um we'll just go now and please don't go to far with her Calum. I think Liam would like his little sister to stay innocent a bit longer!" My cheeks flushed when they said that and Katie's body stiffened in my arms. Fucking twats.

"I'm sorry about that Katie." I ran my hand over her soft arm but she didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?"

She sniffled a bit before she pressed her cheek to my chest and looked up at me.

"I'm still tired Calum. And comfortable." After all that and she just forgets about it and acts like nothing happened. Wow I'm so lucky that she doesn't just run off like I thought she would.