Until next time...

Calum's POV

I stared down at the beautiful girl that was Katie as she slept with her head resting on my thighs.

We were watching a movie with the other boys but it was a thiller and I know Katie hates those so she didn't pay attention and ended up falling asleep and now my attention is on her and not the movie.

The way she smiled in her sleep was adorable and how she fell asleep holding my hand, I tried to pull it away once she was asleep but she just tightened her grip. Everything about her makes me happy and warm on the inside.

I sound like a great big ball of sappyness right now but I don't care.

"Dude why don't you put Katie to bed? I don't think Ash can handle being quiet for much longer." Luke talked and made me look up and notice for the first time that all three of them had their attention was on us and not the movie.

"If she can sleep through this movie then I'm sure she can sleep through us talking." I chuckled as I watched them turn the movie down in volume since no one paying it any thought now.

It was true though, Katie has slept through most of the movie and was not once bothered by it. I don't understand how she could when the main girl of the movie screams at something every two minutes.

"You just don't want to be away from her! That's so cute." Michael pointed out the obvious making me laugh and roll my eyes in a mocking way.

"Oh sue me! I like to be around her. And she's going back to London tomorrow so I need to be around her." I smiled as I looked down at Katie again and ran my fingers through her hair, she smiled as I did so. I knew she liked it when people played with her hair, even when she was asleep.

"You know I'm really surprised with you Cal. You and Katie have been attached at the hip for a month-" Ashton was cut off by Michael adding his two cents.

"Attached at the hip? More like attached at the lips!" They all laughed and Ashton then continued.

"Anyway, you two are attached - in more then one way - and yet you still find time to spend with us. You two somehow balance it out quite well." I nodded understanding what Ashton was talking about. We have worked it out quite well and I'm proud of Katie for not feeling left out at times when her family is on the other side of the world unlike our families that are right here in Australia.

"But I don't won't her to go home." I pouted and they all nodded in agreement with me.

"It can't be that hard Calum. But I'm going to miss her as well." Ashton being the second closest to Katie understood where I was coming from.

"But... but I love her."

"Wait what?! Since when! Woah that's big, how come you didn't tell us sooner?" Luke pratically fell off the couch when he realised what I had just said.

Katie stirred and turned to face my stomach. She let go of my hand and fisted the bottom of my shirt with her small hand. I bounced my knee slightly hoping to rock her back to sleep.

"Mate inside voice! And I only told Katie yesterday so I haven't really had the chance to tell you yet."

They all looked at me with creepy smiles on their faces.

"Did she say it back?" Those words felt like a dagger to the heart. I understand why Katie didn't say it back but it still hurts like hell to not hear those words leave her mouth.

"Not in those exact words but she said she felt it like I did." I looked at them as I talked and noticed that Ashton was the only one who looked like he understood.