Absence makes the heart grow slutty.

Katie's POV

"You what?!" Liam yelled again as he walked closer to me and I cowered behind Zayn.

Suddenly the amount of alcohol in my system was forgotten as I try so desperately to look around for a way out of here.

"Don't ignore me Katie, and please tell me you weren't serious."

"I slept with Calum. So what?" I shrugged and tried to play this whole thing off to be not important but Liam wasn't having any of that and Niall was just glaring at me.

"So what? You spend your whole high school life being a borderline skank but yet never sleeping with anyone but as soon as some punk rock idiot comes along, you suddenly drop at your knees for him?"

I gasped and stumbled away from them all as my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Don't talk about Calum like that."

Liam's eyes softened and he tried to take a step towards me but I moved away even further.

"You really like him, don't you?" He whispered and didn't seem angry at all but I'm not stupid enough to fall for his nice brother act.

"I... I love him." I stated rather confidently since it was the first time I had ever said it.

Liam smiled but Niall suddenly stormed closer to me.

"NO! You can't love him, you're meant to love me! Only me!"

I whimpered at his harsh tone making Liam rush to my side.

"Mate calm down, she's still my sister and I don't like you talking to her like that." Liam piped up and I inwardly sighed knowing that he hadn't disowned me or anything like that.

"Are you kidding me?! One minute you were yelling at her and know your sticking up for her?"

I didn't want to hear any more of what they had to say about my choices so I grabbed the closest bottle of vodka I could find and made a run for it.

Deciding it was best to be away from all of them right now, I stumbled my way back down to my hotel room and once in went straight to the balcony.

I sat down at one of the deck chairs and sighed loudly as I looked up at the stars.

Why the hell did they react like that?

I thought they would be happy that I finally found love but obviously not.

I twisted off the cap from the vodka bottle and took a large gulp but instantly cringed when I realized it was cherry flavoured.

A little bit too sweet for me but I still drank it since all I wanted was something to take my mind off things.

After about an hour or two the bottle was completely empty and I was completely wasted to the point where I could only just remember where I was.

The sound of loud knocking on the hotel door startled me and I tried my hardest to walk to the door without tripping over anything.

I pulled open the door and almost fell over in the process to find a much calmer looking Niall.

"A-are you still angry at me." I hiccuped and gripped the door again to hold myself up.

"That depends... Can you remember why?"

I tried really hard to remember what the yelling was all about but my head was spinning so fast I couldn't think clearly. I brought one hand up to my forehead and shook my head no which made him nod and take a step closer.