The foreseen and unseen.

Katie's POV

A small smile found its way to my lips just by looking at Liam.

I really did miss him and it's only been a week.

He tore his gaze away first to talk to the rest of his band, Sometimes I actually wonder if those boys could last more then twelve hours without each other but it's not really my place to judge I'm just sayig it would be a lot easier to get alog with Liam if I wasn't out numbered by boys all the time.

The crowd of people here wasn't that big so I decided to go off stage and talk to a few people since I don't have anything else planned for the day, I'm in no hurry to leave epsically since today has been perfect and hasn't had one bad moment. Why rush to leave when everything is perfect?

After talking to a few publists and Simon again, I turned around to see Karen and Geoff walking towards me.

I don't talk to them as much as I would like to but I do love talking or seeing them whenever I can.

Most people think I wouldn't talk to them at all because of what they did eighteen years ago but I really can't find it in me to hold a grudge over it.

"Hey!" I smiled towards them as they walked over to me.

I was instantly wrapped in my mothers arms as soon as they reached me and even though I don't like to admit it, she gives some pretty amazing hugs. It must be a Payne thing.

"You did amazing sweetie! We are so proud!" I smiled again feeling proud of myself just for making the people who orginally didn't want me now proud of me.

I talked a little longer with my parents before my eyes started to roam around the large amount of people that were still here waiting to talk to me but I was once again hurt when I couldn't see Liam.

"Hey did Liam come with you? Has he left already?" The look on my mums face was a mixture of shock and confusion almost like she didn't know what has been going on between Laim and myself.

"Yes he came with us but he said he was going to the studio after with the other boys so I'm not sure if he's still here, he probably left already." I felt my heart sink a tad at her words. As soon as I'm ready to talk to him he's to bust for me.

"Is there something you two aren't telling us? Are you getting along okay?" My dad stepped in with a stern look on his slightly wrinkled face. His look made me want to admit every little thing that has gone wrong since I moved out here but I know that now is not the time or place for it.

"No sibling relationship is perfect." I was going to explain further but they both nodded like they knew I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"I think there is a lot of other people that want to talk to you so we will catch up again soon sweetie." I was given another short hug from both my parents before they walked away hand in hand.

Sometimes I wish I could have a simple honest to god love life like they do. The kind where you can just smile by looking at him or can laugh at what they say and actually mean it.

"God I want that." I pouted at the thought of it.

"Want what? Can I get it for you?" I jumped slightly at the sudden voice coming from behind me.

I turned around slowly not knowing what to expect but was very surprised when I saw the one person I least epected to be here of all places.

"Calum?"

He smiled shyly at me but I was still shocked to see him here. Wasn't he meant to be on tour?

I didn't think much more about it before I wrapped my arms around him and his arms were wrapped around me in less then a second. His familiar scent of body spray filling my senses, I loved that he wore body spray rather then cologne because it wasn't as strong and in my opinion it just smelt better.