The beginning of the end.

Liam's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

The past two weeks have been insanely crazy, but a good kind of crazy.

Many things have been going on with the preperations for our tour, redoing Katie's room and just having time to do things without having to worry about Katie. I've been spending a lot of time with Niall since Katie left because I think out of us five boys, we're the two that miss her the most.

I get a text from Katie everyday and whenever Niall notices this he looks a little down that she hasn't tried to contact him which makes me feel really bad.

I told him I would help him get Katie to talk to him when she gets home but I'm not really sure on how exactly we plan on doing that. All I know is that deep down Katie still cares about Niall and I'm going to use that to my advantage.

As of right now the builders are on their final touches for Katie's room and I'm getting ready to go to the club with Harry since the other boys were all busy.

I opened the door to Katie's room to see Shane was in there alone just standing in the middle of the fresh new room.

I never liked Shane being here without Carl who had just left. There was definately something off about this guy but I never figured it out. In the back of my mind I had a feeling it might have something to do with Katie.

Shane was a very quiet person and kept to himself most of the time but whenever Carl asked me about Katie or even if her name was mentioned Shane would suddenly seem interested and would listen to what I said about her.

Maybe they knew each other?

But that didn't really seem like it was true. Shane wasn't the kind of person Katie liked to be around, he was cold and had a dark vibe to him which is the exact opposite to Katie.

"Mate are you nearly done?" He jumped at my words and spun around to face me. He glared at me for a second before his eyes turned unreadable again.

"I'm just leaving now." He picked up his tool box and scanned around the room one last time, his eyes landed on a few items around the room for a few seconds before he turned to me again.

"The room turned out great." He had a devilish look in his eyes now and with that he walked right out of the apartment.

Something was off, just looking around the room made me nervous.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe before making my way out the front door and towards my car. On my way there I walked past Katie's purple car and sighed as I looked at it.

I hope this Shane guy hasn't met Katie before. I would hate for her to get attention from someone like him.

_

"ASHLEY!" Harry jumped off the couch we were both sitting on and stumbled his way over to Ashley who had just arrived.

We'd been at this club for a good few hours and were at another club before this one so it had to be around three in the morning by now.

When I finally looked up Ash and Harry were in the middle of a very heated kiss. Awkward for me.

"Gross guys! There are people around that could easily get a picture of that! Be a little more discrete would ya?" The words that stumbled out of my mouth even surprised me as they actually made since.

"Chill Liam. I'm not to fussed if people get pictures of me kissing my girlfriend." My eyes widened at Harry and Ash giggled as Harry pulled her closer to his side.