One way

Katie's POV

I managed to get the boys to leave me alone after awhile but trust me it took a lot for them to leave me be.

I sat on the cold tile floor of my bathroom for what felt like hours just listening to Sophia and Liam shout at each other. The only sound coming from me was the small whimpers I would let out when I heard my name mentioned or when I heard Sophia call me countless different names.

I couldn't find it in me to stand or even move at all for that matter. I just sat there listening and thinking. Thinking about how screwed up my life was at this very moment, I have nail marks down my cheek AND arm from two different people. I have endless amounts of hate messages on twitter that I haven't even cared about until now, it didn't actually bother me until now. Maybe everyone hates me just as much as Sophia does. I cant even begin to imagine how much my old friends in New Zealand hate me for not explaining this to them.

I just left everything behind thinking this wasn't going to be as bad as I imagined it to be but I was wrong, it's worse.

All of the sudden Sophia barged into my room with Liam and the other boys hot on her heals.

"Sophia! you can't just barge in here! It's her room." Liam screamed at her even angrier than before.

She looked around frantically until she found me on the bathroom floor. I gathered all the strength I had in me and backed up against the wall and brought my knees up to my chest.

"You stupid cow! Do you realise how much you have ruined my relationship? All he has cared about for nearly three months is getting you here!" She yelled at me hovering over me.

My eyes instantly widened at her words.

He's been working to get me here for three months?

I was told he didn't know that Karen and Geoff wanted me back. He lied, of course he did.

"That's right! Let it sink in. He always knew that they were getting you back, he knew all along that the police would make you leave your family! There was never even a choice, you were always going to become a Payne before you turned 18!" She carried on screaming at me but I just sat there letting it all sink in.

He lied to me.

"Sophia that's enough!" Liam tried butting in so she would stop talking but she just pushed him away and carried on.

"Why do you think he had your room done already? Because he also knew you would be living here! He knew everything about you months ago. Your favourite food, where you lived, everything! You were ruining everything before you even got here." She spat out her last sentence like it was venom then turned and pushed through the boys before slamming the front door on her way out.

The boys all stood by the bathroom door and looked at me with the most guilty looks. I bet they all knew about this and just played along.

I managed to get to my feet and slowly walked to the door and shut it. Not caring that I just shut the door in their faces.

I couldn't even find the energy to move back to the wall so I locked the door and slid down it.

I couldn't even cry I was that emotionally drained.

I could faintly hear the boys asking me to open the door and let them explain but I just tuned it out and stared at the pink titled wall. He really must of really known a while ago if even the tiles in my bathroom were pink.

How could I be so stupid?

How could I not see this?

What I didn't understand is why they did this to me. Why did they insisted on taking me away from my life before they had even meet me?