Kicking in and walking out

Katie's POV

I had only been back in London for around twelve hours and had slept nearly the whole time too.

But suddenly my stomach churned and I ran from my warm bed to the bathroom, groaning in pain as my body was stiff and still very sore.

My dad came stumbling into my room from one of the many guest rooms and was quick to hold back my hair for me so it wouldn't be in the way as I leant over the toilet.

"I see the morning sickness has finally kicked in." He muttered sadly as he used his free hand to rub my back softly.

I attempted to roll my eyes at his words but it didn't work as another wave of nausea hit me and my throat burned as I emptied out my stomach, I have barely eaten much since my mom told me the possibilities of me being pregnant were high yet my stomach still had enough in it for me to be sitting on the bathroom floor for a good twenty minutes.

"This isn't fair." I managed to croak out as I sat up against the wall and my dad tilted his head sideways as he stared at me.

"I was god damn careful!!! It was one time without protection and now I have to suffer the consequences my whole life?!"

"Actually I think it might have been twice unprotected..." He mumbled very quietly but I shook my head fast.

"No it was once. I know because I can still count the amount of times Calum and I have done that on one hand."

He continued to stare down at me as he bit his lip harshly much like I do when I'm having an internal battle with myself.

"What do you know that I don't?" I asked rather harshly and he backed away from me slightly as he opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but before he could get anything out the sound of the front door slamming open was heard making me jump and let out a small squeal.

"KATIE!" Liam's voice screamed at the top of his lungs and probably woke half the building in the process.

I whimpered at his harsh tone and clung to my dad's arm as he slowly stood us both up and walked us back into my bedroom at the same time as Liam came storming in.

"You can't just leave in the middle of the night and not tell me where you're fucking going! You need to communicate with me more!"

I pulled my lips into a tight line as I stared at him like a deer in head lights.

I'm so screwed.

"She was with me Liam." Dad pointed out as he rubbed my back soothingly again but it didn't work this time.

"I don't care!" Liam snapped as he quickly looked away from me and to our dad to deliver a glare.

Things went quiet as we all looked around at each other.

Liam was glaring at me, I was staring down at the ground and dad was glaring at Liam.

It was awkward and I was out numbered by men.

"I want mom." I blurted out and they both looked at me shocked.

"I can go get her for you sweetheart." My dad whispered and walked out into the lounge with both me and Liam hot on his heels.

"I want to come with you." I begged but Liam had other plans as he angrily gripped my upper arm.

"You're not going anywhere!" He snapped as he looked down at me still very fired up, I whimpered as I tried to pull my arm out of his grip but he just tightened it.

"Liam let go of your sister! And try to calm down." Dad stated sternly and waited by the front door until Liam threw my arm away from him which caused me to stumble a few feet.