Radioactive

Katie's POV

Everything seems kind of fuzzy as I walk around mine and Liam's apartment. Now that I think about it how did I even get back here?

I can hear the faint sound of mumbled voices coming from somewhere around me but yet I can't tell where exactly I am.

All the walls are plain and a foggy white. This is not what this place usually looks like.

The mumbled voices started to become slightly clearer, then all of the sudden the fog began to move and before I knew it I was standing next to the couch in the lounge room.

I jumped back slightly at what was happening, this was all really strange.

Looking around I still couldn't find the source of the mumbled sounds, giving up I went to sit on the couch to clear my head but all of the sudden I visically couldn't move.

What the hell is happening?

Out of no where Liam, Niall and Calum appeared on the couch. They were laughing and looked really happy like nothing was wrong with them. Like I never happened to them.

I stood there for a minute and watched them as they joked around with each other. Is this what it was like before I was around?

Calum looked up at me and smiled, a real genuine smile that made little winkles appear next to his eyes.

"Katie! come here babe." He patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.

So they notice me now?

I slowly attempted to move again and this time I managed to freely walk over to the couch and sat next to him.

As soon as I sat down Calum kissed me on the forehead before turning his attention to my stomach.

"How is my little baby doing today?" He rubbed his hand over my stomach which was a lot bigger than usual. When did that happen?

"Y-your baby?" I looked at him with a confused look on my face which just made him chuckle.

"Well I am the daddy, and your amazing husband." I felt like the air had been knocked out of my lungs when he said that. This is getting really weird.

"What's going on?" All three boys laughed at me like I was completely insane.

"We flew out here to spend time with your brother. Don't you remember?" Flew out here? Then where the hell did we live?

I looked over at Niall to see him paying attention to us with an amused look on his face.

"Then why is Niall here?" His amused look turned into one of hurt but he shook it off before answering me.

"What? You don't want to spend time with your best friend aswell?" They all looked at me again waiting for my reaction.

"Best friend? Since when?" I have no idea what was going on but throughout this whole thing they all seemed overly happy and it was so not normal.

"Since the day we met silly. I even set you up with Calum." What on earth is he talking about?!

"Really? I don't remember that."

Liam laughed and stood up to walk over to me. He rubbed his hand over my round stomach and smiled up at me.

"You need to think of baby names Katie. I know you wanted to call him Mason Hood but I still think he should be called Liam Jr Payne-Hood." I let out a small giggle at his horrible idea of a baby name.

I opened my mouth to respond but heard my name coming from somewhere around us. All the boys didn't seem to notice though and looked at me confused as I looked around trying to find the source of the voice.