Surprise!

Katie's POV

*1 week later* 

The days seemed to drag on this past week.

It is now the 10th of February and I already hate university.

I still have no friends and a stalker called Shane who never talks to me but is always looking at me.

I made my way over to my locker and placed my books in and tried not to take notice of the people gossiping about me rather loudly.

"Katie?" I heard someone say from behind me making me slightly jump and turn around.

There stood Ashley with a schedule in her hand and a smile on her face.

I squealed quite loud and tackled her into a hug.

It had nearly been a month since we talked because we both started university and were just really busy before university started and didn't really have much time for Skype or calls. It was really sad that we haven't been talking but she is here now so that is all that matters.

"What are you doing here?" I couldn't help the overly happy smile that was on my face but I was just so glad to have Ashley back in London with me.

"Well I signed up for the university transfer program and your amazing big brother put in a good word for me and guess what? I got picked and now I go to London university with you!" she squealed and hugged me again.

"When did you get here? How did you get here?" I giggled at myself when I realised that I had quoted pitch perfect.

"I just got here this morning and Harry picked me up from the airport and took me to my new apartment then dropped me off here." She smiled then grabbed my schedule from out of my locker to see if we had any classes together which of course we didn't because we were working towards completely different degrees.

"Are you and Harry like a thing now or something?" Her eyes nearly popped out of her head at my words. She then quickly tried to hide it by awkwardly coughing.

"No no no! Were just friends." She smirked before talking again.

"For now anyway."

I couldn't help but laugh at her. I always knew something would come out of the constant flirting those two did.

"Come on. I'll show you around. Well as much as I can anyway, I've only been here a week."

"My classes are finished for the day. Do you want to hang out at your place?" She asked me while she dragged me in the direction of my car but I pulled my arm away from her and stop walking.

"What's the rush to leave?"

She looked at me for a second like she was trying to think of an excuse and after awhile she finally talked.

"I just really want to say hi to the rest of the boys." I wasn't sure if I believed her or not but I shrugged my shoulders and unlocked my car which she quickly climbed into then gestured with her hands for me to hurry up and get in.

I laughed before sliding into the drivers seat and starting the car.

"Good to have you back Ash."

We burst through the front door laughing like the girly idiots we are but stopped when we saw Liam pacing around like a crazy person. I wonder what's got him all worked up.

It was only five o'clock so he honestly couldn't be mad at us because we drove straight home from the university. It's not my fault some of my classes are so late in the day and Liam always said that I should never going shopping or go out without him unless it's to school so I don't get what he is so worried about.