The blame game

Katie's POV

I was about half way home when I felt the tears start to blur my vision so I quickly pulled over and rested my head on the steering wheel for a minute while I tried to calm down my breathing. I honestly felt like I was about to have a panic attack at any moment but I kept my breathing as steady as I could while I let the tears run down my cheeks.

I felt so alone right now and I really needed to talk to someone, anyone except Liam really.

In my mind this is all Liam's fault. I don't care if he didn't technically do anything to be blamed for but god am I pissed at him right now. He promised me he would protect me.

I pulled my back pack off the passenger seat and looked in every pocket for about ten minutes before I realised my phone wasn't in my bag.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself as I wiped my remaining tears off my face and made my way back to the university.

I must of left it in my locker without realising when I put my books in there this morning. I didn't really plan on cleaning out my locker, I was actually going to ask Ashley to do it for me once I told her what happened but I guess I will have to do it myself.

By the time I arrived back to campus the next class had started and the halls were practically deserted.

Quickly unlocking my locker I found my phone sitting in it. As I picked it up I received a new message from Liam, talk about good timing.

From: Liam (:

Hey Katie how's your day going? I'm with Sophia right now :( management making us work things out so I'm not sure what time I will be home. Love you loads little sis xoxo

I huffed and closed my eyes as tight as I could trying to stop myself from crying again. Sophia is taking everything away from me and there was nothing I could do about it. I don't know what I ever did to her but right now she's making me dislike my own brother just because he's dating that devil.

Just as I was about to reply to Liam my locker was slammed shut causing me to drop my phone on the floor. I turned and looked up to find Shane smirking at me but before I had a chance to say or do anything he pushed me against the lockers causing a sharp pain to travel up my back. That is definitely going to bruise.

"what are you doing back here huh? Just couldn't stay away from me could you?" For the first time since I have known Shane he kissed me, right underneath my ear.

I never really found that much of a turn on and I'm scared shitless right now so a small whimper left my lips before I could stop it.

He began to suck on the spot almost bringing tears to my eyes. I pulled my hands up onto his chest and tried to push him away from me but it didn't seem to do anything.

"Stop it!" I shrieked as I continuously tried to push him away from me.

"What are you going to do? You broke your own phone." His smug voice just made me want to slap him across the face but when I tried he caught my wrist and squeezed it to hard.

"Why are you such an asshole?" I whispered as he tightened his grip on my wrist.

He let out a laugh that reminded me of a evil witch.

"I'm actually quite a nice person." I scoffed at his words before glaring up at him.

"Then why are you doing this to me?" My voice had so much hatred in it I could barely tell it was my voice.

He pushed me against the locker again before answering me.

"Just a favour for an old friend." He walked off down the hall but stopped half way down and turned to look at me again.