36.KISS & MAKE UP

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Why did you lie to me? " I  asked.

"Why you broke up with me like that when you could have told me the truth instead?" I stared at her shiny eyes that filled with tears.

"Why Joy?"  This time my voice was higher. I couldn't control my anger and hurt at the same time.

"What are you saying Kookie?" Joy managed to say with a cracking voice.

"The reason of our break up. Why did you choose to hurt me instead of telling me the truth? Why? Why?" I said getting up and tracing around the room not caring that I was only on my boxer.

"And if I didn't hear you and Noelle talking about it last night,I would have never learned the truth." I added angrily.

"It was the best way to end it." She get up, sitting on the bed. Dman if I wasn't mad at her I would have made love to her again this morning.  Not that I won't.

"How was the best way making me believe that you played with me. Thinking that you had fun of me. How? Tell me." I said going near her, demanding an answer.

She just looked up at me with her teary eyes. I can't resist her innocent look.

"I learned it from other people that you were planning on leaving to Seoul. You never told me. And I didn't want to make you choose between your future and me."  She explained softly.

"Because I may have not left at all, that's why I didn't tell you. Maybe it wasn't important to me. Anyway it was my own choice. I didn't ask you to   decide for me." I said in frustration.

"I didn't want to be a obstacle on your way. You would have been obliged to chose and I thought to make it easier for you. See you may have decided to stay and lose the chance to study and I couldn't have lived with the guilt."

"Didn't you though of a long distance relationship? We could have figured it out. were you alone in this relationship? What about me? Why didn't you talked to me? That's what normal couple do." My anger was slowly fading, now I wanted just to hear her reasons.

"A long distance relationship would have never worked and you know it. There will always be doubts and insecurities. The jealousy will grow and the trust in each other will lose."

She was right. Dman I am jealous whenever a man gets near her.

"We would have sorted this out. But breaking up like it was your fault, wasn't the best thing to do. I got crazy thinking that you used me, played with me when I was sincere all the time." I said placing around the room.

I couldn't stay near her and resists her pouty lips.

"There was no other way. We would have ended up hurting each other." Joy said lowering her gaze.

"Like we weren't?!" I said whispering.

After a long silence,while  I was looking out of the window I felt a two soft hands encircling my body.

Joy placed her head at my back and we stayed like that.

"I am sorry for all what happened but trust me I never wanted to hurt you. It was hurtful for me too, when I said those words to you. I wanted to make it easier for you, to give you an option." She whispered without moving form the hug. Her small body against mine.

I turned around grabbing her hands in mine and facing her.

"It's okay baby girl don't cry." I said whipping her tears that kept falling  form her beautiful eyes.

She hide her face on my neck and her hot breath on my neck was making me feel things.

"Let's compensate the lost time." I winked at her and kissed her with all the passion and all the love I feel for her.