Thirty<3

*Liv's PoV
I woke up this morning feeling the same, it doesn't feel like I'm pregnant yet. I looked over and E is sleeping with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and can't forget his head in the crook of my neck. He never ever fails to put a smile on my face. He's my other half. Without him.. I'm not complete. I'm still in shock.. I'm pregnant with the love of my life's baby.. holy shit.

I didn't know one person could make me feel so happy and loved and appreciated, but E proves me wrong every time. "Hey hey what's wrong?" I looked and saw E with a worried sleepy look on his face and that's when I felt tears on my cheeks. I smiled. "I'm just happy." I whispered. He smiled. "If I can keep that smile on your face for he rest of your life.. I will be more then satisfied." He said.

I smiled and leaned in placing my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss and so did I. "A year ago if you would've told me I would be a soon-to-be dad with the love of my life I would've laughed in your face. But here we are." He said. I smiled and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"I have a doctors appointment today." I said. He nodded. "I just need to make sure everything is okay." I said. He smiled. "I wish I could go with you." He said. I smiled and nodded. "I know, but I can risk you being seen by the doctors who most likely know you." I said. He nodded. "I'm gonna go with Carson." I said. He smiled and nodded and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much kitten, I hope you know that." He said moving hair behind my ear.

I smiled. "Not as much as I love you handsome." I said placing my lips gently onto his.

Carse and I were heading to the hospital and she's still smiling. "I can't believe it! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be the best aunt ever!" She said. I chuckled and nodded. "So, What do you think? Boy or Girl?" She asked. I chuckled. "I don't know, as long as him or her are healthy. But we won't know the gender for a while." I said. She frowned. "I wanna know now."

We walked to the front desk. "Hi I'm Olivia Cole here for an appointment with Dr. Brooks." I said. She nodded and told us to have a seat while we waited.

"Okay Olivia, this will be cold." The doctor said applying lotion stuff to my stomach. He looked to the screen and furrowed his eyebrows. All I saw was a very tiny white blob. Oh god. Is something wrong? "Carson would you mind waiting in the waiting room while I discuss some things with Olivia?" He asked. Carson hesitantly nodded and left. "Mrs.Cole..."

We drove home and I haven't talked. I just watch the road as carse drives.We arrived back at the wear-house; which Carson thinks is Ethan's work place and then Carse left. I slowly walked in and saw E. "Hey baby how did it go?" He asked. I let more tears slip out. His eyes widened. "Livy what's wrong? What happened?" He asked frantically. I'm still in shock.

"I-" I couldn't get any words out. E walked to me wrapping his arms around me. "Tell me darling." He said quietly. "I-..I... twins. It's twins." I said finally letting out a small smile. He let out a big breath of air before picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled wrapping my arms around him.

"You almost gave me a heart attack darling. Can this get any better?" He asked with watery eyes. I lifted my head looking him in the eyes and nodded. "The- or both heart beats are normal and regular." I said. He smiled. "Do you know how god damn happy you make me?"He asked. I smiled and giggled when he kissed my cheek all over.

We walked to the training room, and I held E's hand; something I've been doing a lot lately. "Hey Livy!" All the guys said. I chuckled and wiped my tears. "So how is the little booger?" Ev asked smiling. "Boogers." Ethan corrected. Grays jaw dropped. "No. Oh my god! Holy shit. Another set of Dolan twins!" Gray yelled happily. I giggled at his happiness.

"I'm kinda bummed. I don't get to fight for at least nine months." I said. The guys chuckled. "Yeah But Liv you get the pleasure of being moody, getting food whenever you want, and people are extra nice to you when your pregnant." Ev said. I smiled and nodded. "Haha, she's gonna get fat. Like extra fat with twins." Cam said chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

"She's gonna be sexy either way. A kitten at her finest." E said picking me up and smirking. I smiled. "I'm gonna be huge." I said. He rolled his eyes playful carrying me away from the guys. He took me to his room, and put me down in front of the mirror. He stood behind me kissing my neck. "You will always be beautiful. No matter what." He said sucking on my neck. I giggled.

I turned and kissed him in the cheek. "Im gonna take a bath." I said. He nodded. "I'll get it ready you need to relax. You are carrying precious cargo now." He said poking my belly. I giggled and nodded. "Will you join me?" I asked. He chuckled. "I already got you pregnant darling.. you really wanna tease me?" He said. I giggled. "I'm well aware that I'm pregnant E, I just don't want to leave your side. I'm about to be clingy as fudge. Sure you're okay with that?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You be as clingy as you want kitten, I won't leave your side. That's a promise." He said then kissed my forehead.

I sat in between E's legs in the hot water with candles in the edge of the tub. E kissed my neck. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "You make me the happiest man alive." He said. I smiled. "You make me happier." I said. Then I slowly closed my eyes. "I love you princess. Forever." He mumbled against my shoulder. "I love you too my love. Forever." I said.

So.. twins... Suprise!!!

Names?? I wanna hear your ideas!!!
^Vote and comment:))
^^Thanks Loves<3