Twenty four<3

*Ethan's PoV
Liv walked back in startling everyone. "Hey sorry I forgot to call Q." She said jogging over to us grabbing her phone. Thankfully the guys already took the devil herself to her cell. "Okay bye guys." She said leaving a peck on my cheek before jogging out.

I sighed. "Now. Will somebody please tell me why the fuck Kayla is here?" I asked beyond pissed. Ev shrugged and Gray looked like he was thinking. I sighed walking through the hallways to get to the basement, which holds all of our cells. I walked through the dark hallway stopping when I heard yelling, obviously from the bitches mouth.

"Let me out!"

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Maybe I missed you guys, preferably Ethan."

Nate chuckled. "He can't stand you."

"We'll see about that."

I walked to her cell seeing her whole mood change to smiley and happy. "Hi baby, I knew you wouldn't leave me down here." She said giggling. I looked to Nate and Cam. "Are you insane? Why are you here?" I asked trying to keep my cool. She looked confused. "What I can't come and see my boyfriend?" She asked smiling creepily.

"Alright seriously did you forget to take your meds today or something? I'm not your boyfriend, and I never will be." I said. She started to cry. "Why are you being so mean?" She asked crying. I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Christ just kill her." I said. Nate and Cam nodded. "Wait! I have valuable information. You need me!" She said. I turned back around scoffing. "Oh yeah?" I asked.

"What if I told you I know exactly where your friend Logan is?" She asked smiling. I froze and felt my blood boiling even at his name. I haven't stopped trying to find that motherfucker as since he escaped in Mexico. "How do you know where he is?" I asked. She smiled. "We were in a.. relationship, but don't get jealous it's always gonna be you." She said.

I scrunched up my face. "I'm flattered. Keep her alive until I say so." I said coldly walking away hearing her call out my name.

Is ThIs BiTcH mEnTaL!?

*Liv's PoV
I was hanging with Carter and Matt, and I noticed him being.. touchy and flirty, not brotherly like usual. We were out getting pizza when he put his hand on my thigh. "Um m-matt what are you doing?" I asked sliding his hand off. "Are you still with that twin?" He asked. I nodded. He smirked. "Well.. I've never been one to follow the rules." He whispered in my ear so Carse didn't hear.

"Hey carse um I think I'm gonna go, E needs me now!" I said acting like it was urgent, I stood up grabbing my purse. "Oh okay, well we can hang out later then." She said smiling. I nodded and gave her a hug. "Bye babe." We said to each other. I walked as fast as I could out of there.

Q opened my door for me, and I quickly thanked him. "Hey Q would you mind driving to the boys favorite pizza place please?" I asked. He simply nodded and I smiled. I decided to text E that I would be home early.

Me: Hey E, I'm coming home early, I'll bring pizza:)

E<3: Okay, is everything okay Babydoll?

Me: yeah why wouldn't it be? Of course everything is fine. Don't worry everything is perfect, nothing weird happened at all.

E<3: We will talk about this when you get here darling drive safe.

Me: ok.

"Hello What can I get for you beautiful?" The young waiter said. "Um can I please just get two pineapple pizzas please.. and oh some breadsticks please." I said smiling. "Of course love, and is this to go?" He asked. I nodded smiling. I reached in my purse but quickly got cut off by the boy. "No need sweetheart, it's on the house." He said. I smiled in disbelief.

"Really it's okay, you don't have to do that." I said. He shrugged. "The least I could do is buy a beautiful girl dinner." He said. I smiled and thanked him. Little did he know he was also buying my very overprotective boyfriend dinner too.

"Hello." I said walking into the wear-house. Ev walked in the kitchen eyeing up the pizzas. "I love you Liv." He said starring at the pizza boxes. "Yeah yeah, you only love me when I have food." I said giggling. The rest of the boys walked in and E kissed my cheek thanking me. "No need I got it for free." I said biting my pizza which I picked the pineapples off of. They looked at me weird.

"Did you do someone a special favor or something?" Cam asked smirking. I scoffed. "No the waiter bought it for me." I said smiling. "And before you go there and beat his ass he was just being nice." I said looking at E. He squinted his eyes and nodded.

"Now.. are you gonna tell me why you left early." E asked raising a brow leaned over the island looking into my eyes. I quickly broke the eye contact. "N-nothing happened E, I just.. missed you?" I said more like a question seeing if he would believe it.

He shook his head. "I want the truth." He said. I sighed and tried stalling for a while until he made me say it. "Okay.. Matt was-" I started. "He was what Liv?" E asked obviously angry. "He was.. getting a little touchy." I said quietly. E's jaw clenched. "What did he do?...I won't ask twice Liv. What the fuck did he do?" He asked sternly. "Ummm.. he might have touched my thigh, once or twice.. but I promise I stoped him." I said.

He sighed and nodded. "I trust you, but I wanna rip his throat out right now. Why can't guys just leave my girl alone?" He said making me giggle and lean in kissing his cheek.

*Ethans PoV
"So how do you feel about Kayla being back? Cause if I were you I would've killed her already." Cam said carelessly chuckling. Liv's fists clenched, and her eyes darkened. I glared at Cam.. fucking dumbass.

"What the fuck.. did you just say?" She asked with her fists in balls and her teeth gritted.

God dammit Cam.

What's your favorite thing about Liv?
^^I'm curious

Vote and comment pretty please:)
Thanks Loves<3