Nine<3

*Liv's PoV*
It's been a week since I've been here and honestly it's hell. I've been raped almost everyday, and they are not nice and gentle, I promise. I've been having nightmares every night, and sometimes I find myself rather being with the new monsters in my mind, than the ones outside my door.

I think about the guys every day and I just want to see them. They are all I ever think about. I just want Ethan to find me and hold me, and tell me everything is okay. I was cut out of my thoughts when the big metal door was opening.

"Morning darling." Logan said. I haven't talked in two days, because if I do I might explode. "Well princess, I need you to put this pretty little outfit on and strut on in to that office room. Okay?" He said overly happy and excited. I nodded, Ive learned the consequence of saying no to him, and it hurts like a bitch on fire. I took the dental floss looking clothing from him and went to my tiny bathroom to change.

He gave me a black lace lingerie set, that doesn't cover a thing, and some black knee high socks. I walked out and Logan looked me up and down. "Beautiful." He said. Normally if Ethan would have called me that I would be red as a fucking tomato, but not when this dick calls that. I followed behind him to an office he smacked my ass before I walked in. "Make me proud babygirl."

*Ethan's PoV*
It's been a week! A week without my Liv. We have been getting more pictures and more letters from that mother fucker. "Bro! Come in here now!" Gray yelled and he sounded choked up. I walked to the office and stood in the door way. "What is it?" I snapped. He was sniffling and breathing heavy behind his computer.

I walked behind him and it was a website to buy girls. I sat down, and on the screen in walked my babygirl. I bit my lip to try and stop any tears. Five guys or more were waiting sipping on their drinks. Liv's eyes were closed and she was stumbling. They fucking drugged her. "Ahh we finally get the pleasure of meeting the most expensive girl in the business. Pleasure darling." Some prick said.

Livy was just standing their in nothing but a string for clothing, trying not to fall because of the drugs. My fists were in balls by now. "Come here sweetheart." The biggest guy said. He grabbed liv's little waist and turned her in circles inspecting her body. He moved to her face and cupped her cheeks, smiling in satisfactory. "Damn boys, she's gotta be at the next fun house. You know how much she's worth?" He said.

They all nodded agreeing and laughing. One guy walked to her and grabbed her arm roughly. There's one more guy on my list to chop into little pieces. He grabbed her ass roughly. As if the drugs wore off Liv flipped him over her shoulder kneeing him in the face. "There She is." I whispered under my breath.

"I don't like to be touched." Liv said. That beautiful angel voice. That's the one voice that I know better than my own. Logan bust in the door and he looked pissed. "Did I not tell you to behave. Bed now. Clothes off." He snapped. Liv suddenly looked to the camera, and walked to it.

I felt like I was looking in her eyes. "If you do buy me, I will make it hell. I promise, and guys if your watching this I love you. I love you Ethan." She said whispering the last parts in her sweet voice. Logan grabbed her and dragged her out of the room. I slammed my hands on the table. "Dammit!" I yelled. "The next fun house, find when and where it is, and sign me up as a buyer. Now." I snapped to Gray.

I've been a total ass since Liv has been gone, but I think we all know she brings out the best in me. I will burn that place down if I need to. I walked to the living room grabbing my keys. I need to look sharp as fuck, and I will sure as hell be the richest guy in there if that's what it takes to get my little girl back.

I got in my car heading to the house. Then I have to go to the bank and get a ton out, nobody is gonna take my babygirl home. I got back to the house and walked in throwing my keys in the island. I turned to grab a water when I looked at the Polaroid picture Liv put on my fridge. It was her smiling while I kissed her cheek.

*Flashback*
"E come on! We need pictures!" Liv said giggling. "Babydoll you know I'm not a picture guy." I said. She walked to the couch sitting on my lap. "Please daddy, for me." She said pouting. "Dammit kitten, your abusing your power over me." I said.

She smiled wide and snapped a picture, with me kissing her cheek. The Polaroid printed and she jumped off my lap giggling. She jogged to the kitchen and slapped a magnet on there. I walked behind her hugging her waist.

She turned and kissed me sweetly. Then she pulled away. I pouted my lip. She smile and kissed me longer this time. "I love you." She said. I smiled. "Say it again." I said. She smiled. "I'm so in love with you Ethan Dolan." She said. I chuckled. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I love you more babygirl. Now, let me make love to you." I said making her giggle as I carried her up the staircase.

*End If Flashback*

I miss her so god damn much. We're not even together, but everyone knows she's mine, even her. I screwed up bad, but I'm gonna save her then never let her go again. I grabbed my phone dialing a number that I haven't called in years.

"I need your help."