Eleven<3

*Liv's PoV*
I woke up with a pounding headache, last thing I remember is Logan injecting me with something. My arm still feels numb. I look around and I'm strapped to an airplane seat. Logan sits lazily across from me. "Where are we going?" I asked. He smiled looking up. "Morning baby, we are indeed going to Mexico." He said. My heart started beating so fast.

The guys are never going to find me, ever. I let some tears slip out of my eyes. I closed my eyes imagining all the good times with the guys that I miss.

*Flashback*
"Put me down!" I yelled giggling. "No can do princess!" Ethan said running to the cliff and jumping off. I squeezed him tightly closing my eyes when I felt the impact of the water hit my body.

With the fall Ethan and I separated. He floated back up after me. I splashed the water at him giggling. "Jerk! That was scary!" I said continuing to splash him. He chuckled. "Okay, Okay, I'm sorry." He said.

I smiled shaking my head. "I hate you." I said. He smirked and swam closer. "Babygirl, we both know damn well that isn't true." He whispered in my ear increasing the chills I already had from the cold water. He leaned in and so did I, right before our lips could touch 3...2...1.

"GUYS! IS IT COLD?" Gray yelled from the cliff. Ethan groaned in annoyance. "ALWAYS A FUCKING COCK BLOCK AREN'T YOU GRAY." He yelled making me laugh.

*Flashback over*

I smiled thinking about it. I wish instead of fighting and being petty with each other, E and I would've spent our time together. If I could go back in time I would spend it all in his arms, but that's impossible now isn't it?

"Alright darling we're here, now be a good little girl and put this on without a struggle yeah?" Logan said handing me a black hood. I gritted my teeth and looked in his eyes before snatching the hood and putting it on reluctantly. Someone pulled my arms roughly making me stand and directed me out of the plane, and down the steps.

The guy kept pushing me and almost made me fall, I had enough of this motherfucker. I ripped off my hood and flipped him over my shoulder. "I know how to fucking walk." I spat. Logan walked by us smirking at the guy in the floor. I was scared he would hurt me or something. "She's feisty Dave." He said. I smiled and walked behind Logan.

"Put the hood back on." Logan said in a tougher tone glaring at me. I rolled my eyes putting back on the hood when I felt a hard surface hit my head and I was out.

*Ethan's PoV*
"Can this plane go any fucking slower?" I said pulling my hair out. I gripped the arm chairs in anger. "Bro chill, we're almost there. Like thirty more minutes." He said. I nodded. "He's gonna meet us there by the way." I said. He gritted his teeth and nodded. Gray has never liked the guy I called for assistance.

I impatiently bounced my knee up and down waiting for this plane to land. "E? What's gonna happen if we get Liv back, she's gonna be screwed up dude." Gray said looking down. I sighed. "First of all it's when not if, and she's gonna be okay, we are gonna be there for her." I said. He nodded. "You know sometimes when I'm just daydreaming I think of the little things she used to do that I never appreciated." He said smiling. I nodded.

"I know man. Like how when shes excited she almost turns into a five year old, or how when she's tired she rubs her eyes like a baby, and just cuddles up to one of her teddy bears." I said with a smile thinking about my babygirl. He chuckled and nodded. "Or when she could be a badass one minute then wants to watch Disney movies and cuddle the next." He said. I couldn't help but smile.

I looked at gray and he had a tear rolling down his cheek which he quickly wiped. Grayson never cries, like ever. "It's alright man, we're gonna get her back." I said. He nodded. "Now that I'm done being a fucking pussy, I'm just fucking mad. ARE WE ALMSOT FUCKING THERE?" He yelled.  I chuckled. Now you know how I feel...

We arrived in Mexico on the private jet, and I couldn't be more happy to be off of that fucking plane. We arrived at some fancy ass hotel using our fake identities. Say hello to, Evan Fitzgerald and Garrett Fitzgerald.

Some fucking studs if you ask me..

Gray got on his computer doing his thing. He pulled up the website where Rodriguez bought Liv. Gray was typing like a maniac, and I just sat there watching his fingers move really fast. His eyes widened and he stopped typing. "Liv is fucking one of a kind, but I had no fucking clue she was worth that much!" He said.

I stood up and walked to the screen where there was a slide show of pictures of my babygirl in skimpy ass clothes. That makes my blood fucking boil. "Holy shit." I mumbled under my breath. "Eleven million dollars?" I asked. Gray nodded his head. "Grayson I want you to make a bid right now." I said. He nodded typing again. 20 million...24 million...

After a half hour of biding Liv got very popular and more bidders came up. How do you like that Carlos?

This contestant has now been entered into into the fun house starting at 10pm. Arrive to *** *** st. and come bid on this popular buy.

The screen lit up selling my babygirl like a fucking treasure chest. Now she's in a fucking fun house. I will not leave without her. I turned to Gray and we both nodded knowing exactly what we had to do.

We heard a knock at the door. I put my hand on my gun in the back of my jeans and walked to the door. Opening it slowly, in He walked. The key to getting my babygirl back.

"Dolan, are we doing this or what?" He asked. I smirked.

Be ready motherfuckers.

A daddy without his babygirl is the most dangerous man of all...

Sorry, sorry, sorry, this update took so long! Is this book even good honestly? Like, I feel like it's boring:/ let me know yeah?
Thanks Loves<3